New Pictures Show "Uncontacted" Tribe in Amazon "Well and Strong"

roll.gif
Damn Street Fighter feet.
*prays for forgiveness*

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Isn't this a couple yrs old,I remember seeing the pics of them pointing their arrows and spears to the camera 
laugh.gif

It's pretty insane to think about there being some groups of people in this world that haven't made any contact with modern civilization

These are new pictures of the same tribe - about a year on I think.

Originally Posted by vdubsta

This might be a stupid question.  I can understand the Bows and Arrows, but machetes/knives?  They got a blacksmith?

People think that they traded with other tribes who are nearer civilization so they had access to some tools.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Isn't this a couple yrs old,I remember seeing the pics of them pointing their arrows and spears to the camera 
laugh.gif

It's pretty insane to think about there being some groups of people in this world that haven't made any contact with modern civilization

These are new pictures of the same tribe - about a year on I think.

Originally Posted by vdubsta

This might be a stupid question.  I can understand the Bows and Arrows, but machetes/knives?  They got a blacksmith?

People think that they traded with other tribes who are nearer civilization so they had access to some tools.

I'm about to take a flight there and make love to the natives and get that unobtanium. Word to Jake Sully.

I'm about to take a flight there and make love to the natives and get that unobtanium. Word to Jake Sully.

Back
Top Bottom