New Pixar Short - LA LUNA

That was lovely. Thanks a lot. A lot of times I am more in awe of their shorts than the actual feature. I love that they convey a lot with very little dialogue.

Last edited:
They showed it before Brave...Pixar knows how to make you feel happy lol

That was lovely. Thanks a lot. A lot of times I am more in awe of their shorts than the actual feature. I love that they convey a lot with very little dialogue.

True. I forgot the title, but my favorite has to be that creepy short from Rodrigo Blaas; the one with the kid going in a toy store.

You guys should see Paperman, which was played before Wreck-It Ralph.

Love these short stories, gives me that feels goodman moment like after watchin a episode of cosby 

this short was awesome. the story itself and the visuals made it great. that being said, Paperman that was on before Wreck-it-Ralph was probably one of the best shorts although it wasn't Pixar, Lassetter was behind it. there's supposed to be a Pixar shorts DVD/Blu-ray coming sometime this month.

I watched this on Pixar Short Films Collection, Vol. 2. Enjoyed it, although my favorite is either Partly Cloudy or Day & Night.

Also watched Brave today. Did not enjoy it at all. The animation was beautiful, though.

watched brave with my girl, had no idea what the hell this short film was but absolutely loved it

The cloud one they had for UP was so good. Just loved how much it packed so much emotion into the characters. UP and that short remain to be my favorite Pixxar movie ever.

Back
Top Bottom