New Q/S Penny II's On the Way... EDIT - PIC UP!! 5/21/12 Update on OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penny 2's might possibly be my all time fav sneaker but I think im gonna also hold off on these for a bit. Especially since I have the Lebron 8 Sprites.  Hopefully they drop to $99 and I get lucky but lately certain colorways demand hype and I think the Sprite colorway may do that for these...

Hopefully this sit for a bit like the most recent colorway of the HoH LE III (all royal). I need to see these in person before deciding and that probably won't happen until the weekend.

already got the sprite bron 8s and the black orlando penny 2s so these arent really necessary, well maybe for a significantly discounted price lol

I'm stopping by Bodega when they open at 11 today...need to see these in person. Just hoping they didn't sell out

Anyone know where these will be available in Chicago? HoH saying they are only getting the "Sprite" pair.

Bodega's Biggest size in stock was a 9.5 in both the Sprites and the Black/Cybers...the ripstop is pretty nice though

A "pretty well known store" in Mich is doing phone orders on the Sprite colorway.....they ship out next day too....just locked down my size

Would've copped the sprites if the pod was metallic and had a swoosh and the sole was translucent.. So imma pass. Good idea, bad execution

Man, these both look so good.
But, I could never picture myself wearing these.
Penny 2s have always been a favorite design, and these two colorways are great.

Anybody know if the Sprites will be releasing online? If so what time and what sites. Thank you

Originally Posted by kobe115

Anybody know if the Sprites will be releasing online? If so what time and what sites. Thank you

Honestly there is no telling with Nike how they're releases have been going. They don't even put things on the release roster anymore, but shoes just magically appear on the shelves at the stores. I would just check out all the legit shoe websites and boutiques in your area. My boy copped me both shoes in the pack from Shiekh in San Diego. Just gotta research it fam.

Any chance these make it to the outlet? I would definitely pick up the sprites if they were cheaper.

Originally Posted by Brain9i6

Via SneakerFiles

This time we take a look at the Nike Air Penny 2 QS Black/Cyber

what the hell is this nonsense? 
indifferent.gif

penny 2 is my favorite sneaker of all time from my childhood but these color ways....what the...

e9f23b66_Seinfeld3.gif

I'm out of this thread and never coming back in
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom