New Q/S Penny II's On the Way... EDIT - PIC UP!! 5/21/12 Update on OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ says 155$ on that box up there. OG colorways were 120$ I believe, another reason to pass on these.

Originally Posted by rillo561

^ says 155$ on that box up there. OG colorways were 120$ I believe, another reason to pass on these.

pics dont show at work. thanks tho

$155?!?!?! you can miss me with that. glad i didnt find them on sunday...Sheeesh Nike

anybody know where i can find the black volt in the orlando area.  everyone has the sprites but no black.

Originally Posted by rillo561

If you're talking about the OG cws from a few years back they were 140, but all hit sales racks except the black/royals.

Originally Posted by GZA73
alien.gif
  Nike really knows how to mess up a classic sneaker

They look better in person than they do in pictures. Still wish the sole would of been translucent, especially for the price.

Were these a limited GR?

Originally Posted by ccarba

Any word on when the blacks are dropping at FTL or FNL?
Yeah its been quiet on the black/cyber colorway. No one seems to have it and only a couple people said they copped.

Sprites are honestly not that bad, black ones are terrible..nike's just putting out everything because hypebeasts will buy whatever they think will sell out..smh

Enh... really not into the volt laces in those, especially the fact that their flat, just looks off.
BTW, only a 7.5 left in the Sprites on JJ right now. Those went quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom