New Quickstrike Terminator

Came across this earlier today & it still hasn't been posted, so enjoy:
http://sneakernews.com/2009/03/09/nike-terminator-high-quickstrike-turquoise-purple-orange/
nike-terminator-turquoise-purple-orange-01.jpg

Terminator colorways have traditionally been a little more conservative than some of the wild variations seen on other classic Nike models like the Dunk orAir Force One. It seems that this Terminator High quickstrike is looking to make up for lost time. In addition to its wild color scheme, this Terminator alsofeatures a variety of nice style touches. The upper is constructed of a combination of turquoise patent leather and a white leather that flaunts some largetriangular perforations. Purple is used for the midsole, laces and Swoosh with what appears to be orange nylon on the ankle section of the heel. Finally, apink 80's-looking Nike logo replaces the traditional block-letter Nike text usually found on the Terminator's heel. Check for these at select Nikeretailers such as shelter. via HighSnobiety.

I really like the colorway because the it reminds me of an NBA team that moved from Charlotte, NC to New Orleans, LA.............the Hornets

Originally Posted by wsjones1981

I really like the colorway because the it reminds me of an NBA team that moved from Charlotte, NC to New Orleans, LA.............the Hornets

way to be blunt about that one....and the hornets do not have any pink or orange in their t-shirts

kind of a saved by the bell flavor to them. i could see screech in 'em.

and wow, i remember starting that "pass like steve nash" line about 5 years ago..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by p2vandal

lol @ sienfeld..
easy pass..
the nike print on the back is cool though..

Yea i think the Font on the heel is sick. but the triangular perforations kill it for me.

I appreciate the attempt but it just falls short.
The terminator is a great shoe and deserves
better.

bns1201, I was speaking about the majority of the colors such as the white, purple, & turquois. So, there's no need for this negativity.

who writes these things?
------------------------------

"Terminator colorways have traditionally been a little more conservative than some of the wild variations seen on other classic Nike models like the Dunkor Air Force One. It seems that this Terminator High quickstrike is looking to make up for lost time"
------------------------------

AF1 and dunks were never wild or crazy as original colorways. terminators never really caught that crowd. is that what their implying here.

wild variations were the downfall of the dunk and af1s. Terminator seemed immune from that travesty. the writer appears to think its a good idea.. "Madeup for lost time".. more like the DUNKS and AF1s need to make up for lost time

Hear is some additional information regarding those Terminator Quickstrikes, they're actually part of pack. The pack also consists of a black pair ofTerminators. Well, the link & the information:
http://sneakernews.com/2009/03/12/nike-terminator-high-premium-quickstrike-pack/

nike-terminator-qs-00.jpg

Earlier this week, we gave you a look at an upcoming vibrantly colored Nike Terminator High quickstrike and it appears that it will be bringing company. Theturquoise/purple/orange version that we showed you will be joined by another colorway that features a similar color scheme, but on a black base. The secondTerminator features a black leather upper and midsole with a turquoise Swoosh and lining, bright pink laces and a touch of purple on the ankle section of theheel. Like the pair we previewed the other day, the upper also flaunts large triangular perforations on the toe box and mid section. Both pairs should behitting select Nike accounts any day now if they haven't already. via Hypebeast.

nike-terminator-qs-02.jpg

nike-terminator-qs-01.jpg

Looking at those whites upclose, it doesn't resemble the Hornets' colors at all
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
.....Oh well, seeing things up close is better than looking from adistance!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom