**New RADIOHEAD Album To Drop THIS SATURDAY!!!!!**

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Just got the mp3's... Lotus Flower is an amazing track. I'm not a huge fan of Radiohead but my friends are trying to convince me otherwise. Maybe this is the record that does it?

You mean you didn't love In Rainbows!?

Son
30t6p3b.gif
I can't explain it. I've just never gotten that same feeling from the songs as my friends, who LOVE Radiohead, have. I don't think I've really just sat down and listened through an entire Radiohead album (before this latest one.)
I did really dig King of Limbs though. My favorite tracks are Feral and Lotus Flower 
pimp.gif
son...
OK Computer, In Rainbows and Kid A are all any human being ever really needs
You have no idea how many times I've heard this
laugh.gif
 my friends are diehard fans... one of them went to Coachella with me last year and waited from 8am till whenever the hell Thom Yorke and the Atoms of Peace played. Travelled a couple states over to see them play.
I will definitely get to listening to the older records though.

It's a great record but that's all Radiohead knows how to make. It's not In Rainbows by any stretch, but it's still amazing music that nobody really comes close to matching, as hard as they try.

It's a great record but that's all Radiohead knows how to make. It's not In Rainbows by any stretch, but it's still amazing music that nobody really comes close to matching, as hard as they try.

Now I've given it a listen. Great, great stuff, and completely different from what they have done - I don't know how they do it.

Now I've given it a listen. Great, great stuff, and completely different from what they have done - I don't know how they do it.

Back
Top Bottom