NEW REAL PICS of QS XX3 WHite/red

pimp.gif

i wont be mad if i miss out on the carmines because eastbay server overloads or something
i got these to look forward to
pimp.gif

For the lazy NT'ers:

848155eac6ef0aa819255b7ae5.jpg

8e53573cec18cb85e8780f0ce8.jpg

cb7151eacde20fa1bbabf05mv5.jpg

25525c8e87cb6e69034a70cmi2.jpg

The pics are not the best, but they're something. I'm still not convinced to actually buy a XX3. I'll pass.

via nt & yahoo
?
laugh.gif
This was posted on kenlu.

*Edit: Oops. Now I see why.
embarassed.gif

ehhhhhh......................................steve nashinnn til they sell below retail....

Like them, but still looking forward to good pictures. The screen caps of the DVD look much better than these pics.

These are not new - they got those pics from right here on NT and reposted them.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Best white red since the 17
^ 100% agreed. Thanks for posting. These are 1 of the best white/reds in the AJ line imo. Is the stitching on the sides the same as the Titaniums? Icant really tell from the pics.

Originally Posted by ao17

The flash makes em' look horrid.
Agreed! I know I'm gonna want these, but not based on these pics. My imagination serves me much better than these pics. By the way...I was underthe impression that these were gonna have the same "MJ" pattern as the Black/Stealth and White/Stealth, but it looks like these might have the"DNA" strands. Look toward the back of the shoe on that first pic. Not so much of the Native American look. Forgive the obvious, but I'm extraimpressed with that!

^ those were player exclusives (at the allstar game), but im liking these, i actually might cop!

Back
Top Bottom