***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Picked up distinct life collabs for a crazy steal from a local spot. Quality :pimp:

(not my pic)

In case anyone is looking for good prices on any of the Pump 25 Collabs...

Extra Butter NY have all but one of their stock of Collabs on sale for $169.99. I actually just picked up 2 pair in store the other day. I must say they are a great botique and I was very impressed with the staffing there. They ALL were friendly and helpful and this was on Christmas Eve.

Sneaker Politics has their entire stock of collabs on sale for $150 except for their actual version still priced at $240. Have purchased about 4 pair from from as well. Decent selection and sizes left as well.

Livestock (deadstock.ca) in Canada is having a Boxing Day sale still...16 hours to go. All their collabs are $123 USD and shipping from Canada seems to be about $16 USD. Can't really beat that either. They even have a few sizes of the white and black OG's for $113!!

And lastly SNS is still having their Christmas sale. All of the collabs they have are 30% off and FedEx shipping from them is $10.

Hope this helps anybody looking for some of these pairs at decent prices!

May be an odd, and somewhat outdated question, but can anyone tell me how the Foot Patrol x Reebok CL Mid fit? Been on the fence about that malt brown/gravel color way for a while now, and I think I'm finally going to snag a pair.

I generally rock a 10 or 10.5 in New Balance (depending on model), 11 in Asics, and an 11 in most Nikes.

I've been slacking in my Reebok pickups, but recently snagged some Ventilators in a 10.5, and they fit somewhat loose, thinking a 10 may have been more comfortable.

Was considering going with a 10 or 10.5 for the FP CLs, but since I'm copping from the bay, I would love some input. Thanks.

I know, I was just looking too, hat JJ for that, and really nothing picks my interest too much. 

^Yeah. Was contemplating another pair of Blasts, but wound up getting a pair of the adidas zx flux storm, with 25% off coupon.

If they had the Royal Blast for the same price I would have jumped with 2 pairs right away. 

Thanks for the 30% off REPPED!!

But yeah I hate the no free shipping because those Shaq Attaq Brick City looks good but I'll look around more for a better price

You guys in the US are so spoiled with your free shipping! Try ordering from the US when you're in Australia - that's a killer!

Back
Top Bottom