***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Grabbed a double-up pair at the outlets today. Box marked $54.99, store had 60% off - grabbed for $22 plus tax. Half size big but for $22 I’ll make it work.

F9AAE12A-138C-46D8-8EF0-4F59067562C5.jpeg
Fam where do you stay buy, need a 9.5/10

Anyone else still waiting for shipping info from the 50% off sale? I ordered a pair of Citron Fury Instapumps (the retro OG not the Boost as they were sold out). Still says confirmed but still waiting on packing.

Fam where do you stay buy, need a 9.5/10

I’m in Fort Worth. This was the only pair I saw at either of the three Reebok outlets around me but they had some 3D Opus and some navy/orange/silver DMX10. This was the Grand Prairie outlet where I grabbed the Instapump for $64 a couple of months back.

Last edited:
Anyone else still waiting for shipping info from the 50% off sale? I ordered a pair of Citron Fury Instapumps (the retro OG not the Boost as they were sold out). Still says confirmed but still waiting on packing.

I ordered the white/red BB4600 and the white/silver Amswer V on Friday and got shipping email yesterday.

Got shipping info for both pairs I ordered from the sale on Monday and Tuesday. One comes in today, the next on Saturday.

I’m in Fort Worth. This was the only pair I saw at either of the three Reebok outlets around me but they had some 3D Opus and some navy/orange/silver DMX10. This was the Grand Prairie outlet where I grabbed the Instapump for $64 a couple of months back.

I tried to find this online, but I'm coming up with nothing. What does that look like?

Maybe TURBO UNO TURBO UNO and/or @trentbg can chime in, but AFAIK the Blacktops were retro-ed once and I don't think they moved really well. Quality was better than some other brand's retros at the time.

The high price is probably due the shoe having the PUMP tech and it's anyone's guess if Reebok will be retro-ing them again or not as they didn't sell that well.

I personally would not pay $250-$400. Sellers generally tend to overvalue their stock.
Those blacktop pumps sold poorly in stores and took about 1 year for them to hit discount stores like Marshall’s, ROSS, and Burlington for $40. Even then they sat months after as I recall seeing them finally hit $25. I remember seeing the non-pumps hit the same prices. People weren’t ready to embrace those retros but I think this new generation would consider them to be cooler.

Fire!!🔥🔥🔥🔥
I tried on a sz12 and they fit like a glove, perfect. That colorway you got has some awesome traction and I’m considering them for indoor basketball. Just waiting on the price to drop a little since they’re asking for $90 (WSS shoe store).

I appreciate the info guys. I'm just getting back into Reeboks. I thought sample shoes only came in a size 9 or is it Nike that only does that? I'm trying to figure out how my Blacktops are a sample and they're a size 10.5. Any way, Happy holidays. Thanks for all the help.

I appreciate the info guys. I'm just getting back into Reeboks. I thought sample shoes only came in a size 9 or is it Nike that only does that? I'm trying to figure out how my Blacktops are a sample and they're a size 10.5. Any way, Happy holidays. Thanks for all the help.
Sample sizes vary due to some being used as “look see” to test appearance, materials. Then some, like the 10.5 can be for vip or players or friends&family. For example, Allen Iverson’s personal shoes come in 10.5 but seen the same shoes in 12 to 13. Just depends on their reason made.

Sample sizes vary due to some being used as “look see” to test appearance, materials. Then some, like the 10.5 can be for vip or players or friends&family. For example, Allen Iverson’s personal shoes come in 10.5 but seen the same shoes in 12 to 13. Just depends on their reason made.

Oh ok, I got you. That's good to know. Think I'll keep them on ice for some time instead of wearing them soon. Thanks!!

So ordered a pair of Instapump Furys in Echo Blue on Cyber Monday...already on sale plus 50% off was too good to pass up. Been a long time since I bought Reebok's, was really excited to try em since I could never get back on the day, so pretty bummed when they sent me the wrong shoes and my size was sold out. Worse when first few round of customer service failed hard.

But, ultimately Reebok really stepped up. Awesome rep apologized for the mess ups and hassle, then refunded me, then asked if there was any other pair I liked, then gifted me the brand new Instapump Fury Boost collabs for FREE and said "Happy Holidays, it's the season of giving".

Really?? Wow. So, yes I was patient and polite, but thank you Reebok, I'll be back.

Attachments

• IMG_20191211_074104.jpg
    IMG_20191211_074104.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20191211_074116.jpg
    IMG_20191211_074116.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20191211_074055.jpg
    IMG_20191211_074055.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_20191212_233939.png
    IMG_20191212_233939.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 120
That's really nice of them!

Have you tried the Boosts yet? What do you think of fit/feel?

Back
Top Bottom