***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Where did you read that the SXT's are coming back?

Sneakerwatch.com

Swizz Beatz and Reebok Classics continue with their consistent retro efforts. Over the weekend Swizzie displayed a few of the brand's upcoming releases on his Instagram. The photos featured a look at his new collaboration shoe with the brand and an early look at the retro version of the classic InstaPump Furys and the Pump SXT. Check out the pics and let us know what you think.

Peeped his instagram, hope that the flagship colorway gets retro'd and they use the original material for the pump. It'd be pretty lame if every colorway had a damn basketball pump on it especially when it was racquet ball material

Reebok has A LOT of stuff coming. My only issue is that they are being way to hush about it. At this point they just need to let us know (or give me the thumbs up to announce it) what's coming and not give us one week heads up (answer iv's). Not the way to build hype on your almost dead product.

video-012567.jpg

video_image-060238.jpg

video_image-060237.jpg

video_image-060236.jpg

video_image-060231.jpg

video_image-060230.jpg

via SneakerWatch

Peeped his instagram, hope that the flagship colorway gets retro'd and they use the original material for the pump. It'd be pretty lame if every colorway had a damn basketball pump on it especially when it was racquet ball material

Reebok has A LOT of stuff coming. My only issue is that they are being way to hush about it. At this point they just need to let us know (or give me the thumbs up to announce it) what's coming and not give us one week heads up (answer iv's). Not the way to build hype on your almost dead product.

Are these Pump SXT's coming back?!

video_image-059781.jpg

^^^Yes.

And I agree, they need to make the pump match the shoe for those SXT's and any other cross-trainer pumps they retro. The way they're going, they might as well put basketball pumps on the Michael Chang's...

Really curious to know what else they plan to drop. So far only things confirmed or very strongly rumored:

Shaqnosis
Shaq 1 (pump on the tongue)
Kamikaze 2
Reebok Pump SXT
Twighlight Zones in multiple colors
Questions in multiple colors, high and low
Answer IV
DMX 10
Emmit Smiths

Rumored:
Kamikaze 1
Frank Thomas "Big Hurt"

I can think of other stuff they should do, but don't know how much of it will come to fruition...

^^^Yes.
And I agree, they need to make the pump match the shoe for those SXT's and any other cross-trainer pumps they retro. The way they're going, they might as well put basketball pumps on the Michael Chang's...
Really curious to know what else they plan to drop. So far only things confirmed or very strongly rumored:
Shaqnosis
Shaq 1 (pump on the tongue)
Kamikaze 2
Reebok Pump SXT
Twighlight Zones in multiple colors
Questions in multiple colors, high and low
Answer IV
DMX 10
Emmit Smiths
Rumored:
Kamikaze 1
Frank Thomas "Big Hurt"
I can think of other stuff they should do, but don't know how much of it will come to fruition...

Pretty much touched on everything :lol:

What's going to make or break them is the retro+ models. The OG's are bound to do their thing but they need the new colorways to really be something special.

I see my earlier post didn't go through smh.

Very exciting news from Reebok -If they release the White/Navy/Citron SXT, I'll probably run through the streets naked!

REEBOK please have the OG insoles in the retros.

why the hell are they not releasing the blue/grey/white colorway!?

We had a list on here a year or two ago for shoes we wanted and amazingly that is almost spot on. NT always knows what's up

I'll pass on everything dropping this month to get the Neon Twilights. Can't wait for the 24th!!! Hope the white/red pair is coming soon.

Are them Twilight Zone's going to be a GR or do we have to find a boutique somewhere to buy them from?

Sample pic of the DMX 10's from theshoegame.com. Seriously can't wait for these, just hoping they also drop that white/green/volt colorway soon too.

^^^
Thanks for the link my dude! I went on eBay and I was shocked to see Ivey's listed for $300. They were at outlets en masse for

Back
Top Bottom