New RELEASE: Sunglasses hand-made from Bamboo.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

are these on backorder? Ordered mine over a week ago and still haven't gotten them

Mine were.  Took about 10 days to arrive.  Just send them an e-mail on their contact page and they'll check it out for you.
nvm got them in yesterday. the lenses are pretty dope. 

I finally just found the time to post about how awesome the sunglasses are... I copped all 3 and all 3 are super super super clean, they're a heck of a lot sturdier than I thought they would be and like someone else said, they're adjustable to fit any size head (mine is pretty round lol). The custom cases they come with are really dope, you can tell that a lot of thought came into the design of whole package. The sunglasses are super fresh, and are really original (hella people jock them), I can't stress this enough.

Lastly, don't hesitate to order because they will take care of you! Thanks again for hooking it up!!!!

Originally Posted by ATMOSfere

I finally just found the time to post about how awesome the sunglasses are... I copped all 3 and all 3 are super super super clean, they're a heck of a lot sturdier than I thought they would be and like someone else said, they're adjustable to fit any size head (mine is pretty round lol). The custom cases they come with are really dope, you can tell that a lot of thought came into the design of whole package. The sunglasses are super fresh, and are really original (hella people jock them), I can't stress this enough.

Lastly, don't hesitate to order because they will take care of you! Thanks again for hooking it up!!!!
Thanks man!

Kinda pricey but the black ones are nice! My style too.. How are the build on them?

Just received on Friday. I love em', only thing tho is... it has a small cosmetic flaw on frame of lens, could I exchange for another? This is the only small issue that I have.

Does the paint on the black ones chip away, scratch off or anything like that?

Originally Posted by PoeticJays

can you put up another coupon?
Hey so right now we are taking pre-orders for our next batch cuz we sold out.  They should shipping out within the next 12-14 days or so.
Here's a coupon code for 15% off pre-order.  "preorder"

Originally Posted by Tom Robinson

Does the paint on the black ones chip away, scratch off or anything like that?
We haven't had any complaints yet.  They are pretty durable.  I have owned my pair for about 2 months now and nothing is wrong with it at all.  You just have to refrain from dropping them on the ground a lot.  
glasses.gif

Not really a fan of sunglasses but these are pretty dope. Just ordered the Crowns, thx for the promo code.

For the people that received theirs. Would it be possible for you guys to post some pictures up of you wearing it?

Originally Posted by Vanquishhhh

Originally Posted by PoeticJays

can you put up another coupon?
Hey so right now we are taking pre-orders for our next batch cuz we sold out.  They should shipping out within the next 12-14 days or so.
Here's a coupon code for 15% off pre-order.  "preorder"

Just ordered a pair of stix, bart-scott-can't-wait.gif

Back
Top Bottom