New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

Gotta think about the enemies he made outside of jail and whether or not they had connections inside. Life might not have been so peachy for dude. IIRC, he got put in solitary a couple of times.

He seems like the type to love being the boss on the inside.

Where's McNulty when you need him

Exacrly, I've watched too many movies and read enough books to know that even the biggest super thugs have someone they answer to. I get the feeling an OG from somewhere else made a call. Maybe Chico touched someone without getting the go ahead first[emoji]129300[/emoji]

AdamHBeasley: One of the many awful layers to this: His daughter surely could have used the fortune he just wasted on his defense. Selfish to the end. twitter.com/adamschefter/s…

Y'all dudes watch too much TV...
laugh.gif
We have a list of reasons why he would kill imself.

Zero on why there would be a large scale cove up of his murder.

Yet people believe in the cover up.

laugh.gif
 @ chico walking in the Don of a max security prison. 

Very surprised that he went out that way. Seemed that he accepted the fact he'd be in there for the rest of his life.

But again, we don't know what he was thinking.

Feel bad for his daughter. Probably didn't even know what was going on when she saw him in the court room.

Dude was wild, he was what all these rap dudes pretend to be, a real gangster. You could tell he murked that dude with no remorse, he was sure he was gonna get off from the jump

Some of th comments in here are dumb. NOBODY knows what was going through his head we don't know jack **** so stop with the conspiracy theories guys. This ain't the X-Files y'all my god.

Last edited:
these conspiracies are awful, this is the same guy who was smoking angel dust on the regular. He was not of sane state of mind for a long time, yall need to read up on his life

Plus, he's not the first and unfortunately won't be the last football player to commit suicide

I think he had resigned himself to a guilty verdict in the double homicide and when he was acquitted the reality of just how incredibly stupid the Odin Lloyd murder was finally hit him like a ton of bricks and he couldn't bear it. Remember, the motive in the Odin Lloyd trial was that Hernandez was worried Lloyd might have been talking to people about the exact double homicide he was just found not guilty of. So he basically killed a guy, his future sister in-law's boyfriend no less, because he was worried about him possibly talking about other murders he ended up getting away with. He openly cried in court last week, something he did not really do in the first trial. I think he had already played the possible outcomes out in his head, and like I said earlier, was resigned to a guilty verdict. Had he been found guilty i think it would have in someway justified the Lloyd murder in his head or at least not changed his mental status quo. When he ended up being found not guilty it added so much more pain and self hatred to his decisions involving Lloyd that he simply could not deal with the stress anymore./QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom