New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

^ Good point. The lawyer is the only one screaming that it's not true so you would think he would make some move so perhaps that "threat" is still coming.

Remember though with this lawyer Baez his media comments literally mean nothing if you are interested in actual truth. He is a paid puppet who has told us Hernandez is not guilty in his first murder case and it was a sham, Hernandez was "one step closer to being reunited with his family," Hernandez did not commit suicide and the prison did it, the county coroner was involved in some big conspiracy to not release the body to the family, and now today, “Rumors of letters to a gay lover, in or out of prison, are false and are malicious leaks used to tarnish somebody who is dead.”

hold up this ***** had the same lawyer as casey anthony? the same casey anthony who paid baez in blow jobs? dead

IDK why people are so defensive about this story like "Aaron???!!  No way was Aaron gay, bro.  No way." 
laugh.gif

How would you possibly know that?

It's maybe the least wild and crazy part of this whole story when you think about it.

^ Good point. The lawyer is the only one screaming that it's not true so you would think he would make some move so perhaps that "threat" is still coming.

Remember though with this lawyer Baez his media comments literally mean nothing if you are interested in actual truth. He is a paid puppet who has told us Hernandez is not guilty in his first murder case and it was a sham, Hernandez was "one step closer to being reunited with his family," Hernandez did not commit suicide and the prison did it, the county coroner was involved in some big conspiracy to not release the body to the family, and now today, “Rumors of letters to a gay lover, in or out of prison, are false and are malicious leaks used to tarnish somebody who is dead.”

hold up this ***** had the same lawyer as casey anthony? the same casey anthony who paid baez in blow jobs? dead

Yup that's him :lol:

Dude also straight up told Casey's family before their trial that he was going to lie and say Casey's dad molested her and was the real murderer.

Lawyers man... they got one job. And they get paid to do it. Orrrr they get favors.

Last edited:
Nah, I don't even think it is hard to believe. That wasn't even my point honestly.

But I just know people like making stuff up on the internet and it easily catches on.

That simple...........

Yup...saying something is not true is entirely different from actually suing on that premise.

In an unrelated note, Casey Anthony is living with the lead investigator from her defense team.

Of course a dirtbag like you would hold value to a cowardly **** in the booty murderer.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] **** outta here don't get me started on you

Real **** tho, they making sure they destroy this ***** legacy all across the board...Cause the gangsta ****** was still gone celebrate Double A but that gay **** made it null and void

Crazy as *******... :x  :smh:

The Corey Haim story is ****** up too... and the person who is responsible is an Hollywood A lister... has a family and everything.  :smh:  Insane

Yup. You wanna dig deeper in the rabbit hole look up Dan Schneider from the OG show "Head of the Class". He went on to run **** up at Nickelodeon. And dude is a straight up top dude in the Hollywood Pedo Circles. The stories with him and the young stars whose careers he helped "start" are crazzzzzy. Dude need to be offed. He got deep connections into all that ****. It can get kind of tinfoil hatish but there is too many things against dude for it all to be false.
View media item 2416386View media item 2416388most of the YouTube videos on him have been taken down but there are some really horrific reads online about him.

Also Bryan Singer director of one of my favorite movies Usual Suspects is a confirmed and charged Pedo. Semi ruined the movie for me. :smh:

Edit: Just looked and Singer is part of the ring who Fieldman was talking about. :x

Last edited:
To a straight man it is

im straight i could care less if a ***** call me gay cuz i know i aint.

im from the old school when gay meant stupid and not actually gay but nowadays its politically incorrect to use the word in that way

think ****** nowadays just watch too many mobster movies and wanna be like the italians

kind of funny considering most real gangstas end up in prison and forced to dabble in that ****

Yup. You wanna dig deeper in the rabbit hole look up Dan Schneider from the OG show "Head of the Class". He went on to run **** up at Nickelodeon. And dude is a straight up top dude in the Hollywood Pedo Circles. The stories with him and the young stars whose careers he helped "start" are crazzzzzy. Dude need to be offed. He got deep connections into all that ****. It can get kind of tinfoil hatish but there is too many things against dude for it all to be false.
View media item 2416386View media item 2416388most of the YouTube videos on him have been taken down but there are some really horrific reads online about him.

Also Bryan Singer director of one of my favorite movies Usual Suspects is a confirmed and charged Pedo. Semi ruined the movie for me. :smh:

damn hope dennis didnt split arvid

i remember arvid would sometimes come on keenan and kel lol

most of the YouTube videos on him have been taken down but there are some really horrific reads online about him.
Also Bryan Singer director of one of my favorite movies Usual Suspects is a confirmed and charged Pedo. Semi ruined the movie for me.
mean.gif

Edit: Just looked and Singer is part of the ring who Fieldman was talking about.
sick.gif
You got evidence for any of this stuff?  Didn't the lawsuit against Singer get thrown out as well?

Back
Top Bottom