New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

not sure if chico knows that suicide as per the bible is a one way ticket to hell. i mean he should know that right?

I always knew cheeks was soft. Savage Garden
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

who are these two "boys" hes telling her to look after at the end of the letter?

how do you end a letter that you write to your wife the last she will ever see from you with please look after my boys your rich

lol

who are these two "boys" hes telling her to look after at the end of the letter?

how do you end a letter that you write to your wife the last she will ever see from you with please look after my boys your rich

lol
Same question I'm asking :lol:
He only got a daughter yet he's telling her to watch over two grown men most likely :rofl:

and it cant be no other nfl players cuz they living good

this guy man. son is nuts

how come they dont release the other two letters?

Son told the Wifey to look out for his boy toys [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

With all the details coming out, folks should remember that there has been ZERO talk from his legal team about a libel suit for some of the allegations claimed against him in regards to some of the relationships he may/may not have had in prison and on the outside.

Whenever he says "look after my boys ___ and ___ (you're rich)" I wonder if he was having her read between the lines as in they have the money he's been hiding.

I'm sure Aaron withdrew a grip of money before he got locked up.

I think you guys are giving him too much credit :lol: He's not that smart.

He was pretty damn good at this stuff to have it all hidden for years while being one of the top tight ends in the NFL. Dummies like Manziel and Josh Gordon would have gotten caught in a couple hours.

Back
Top Bottom