New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

Brady loses 2 of his top 3 targets and the third might miss some of the season?? All this does is open up the AFC east for my Dolphins 
smokin.gif
LoL!!!

fact Gronk will start the season on the PUP list

fact Patriots will still win AFC East

Patsnation
you neverr knowww lol we were a few dan carptener missed field goals from making the playoffs last year. got younger at linebacker to pretty much deal with you guys tigh ends and know 1 one them is gone. 

Pats still going to play offs I looked over our season and am predicting 10-6 record

How would he be a risk?

He wouldn't be able to leave his house, he'd be on GPS house arrest, his passports taken from him, his guns are gone, and his phone likely to be monitored.

Give him bail so he can at least talk to his lawyers. He soukd be given that right.

If this was 1990 I wouldn't give him bail but technology these days - he can't move, even if he is at home.

he would end up hanging himself. they dont want that to happen

Thing I don't understand is there was 2 other ppl in the car besides victim and Hernandez. One of them had to be sitting next to him. Neither one of those idiots saw Lloyd using his phone/sending messages? .. They didn't think he could possibly be telling someone where he was and who he was with ? Only thing missing is him checking in on Facebook

he was probably doing it secretly then they found out and thats when they popped him. the gunshots were heard like a minute after his last text

[COLOR=#red]For the record here is what happened with the Ray Lewis case. Ray was charged with obstruction of justice...his two boys actually killed the 2 guys from Ohio. No one was ever put in prison because the case was deemed self defense. The case is public record...see for yourself. Anyway Ray Lewis still gave $2Million to the children of the deceased men.[/COLOR]

You can say whatever you want to say about Ray but I was there.I'm a eye witness.I was working on a video with a celebrity entertainment company in the Cobalt Club in Buckhead Atlanta that Sunday night. I was the key witness that testified at Ray's bond hearing. I told the truth. He probably would not have made bond had I not testified. To this day, no one has paid me a dime and to this day, I have not ask for a dime from anyone associated with Ray Lewis. The 2 young guys that started the fight were part of a robbing crew. They're responsible for their own deaths. They were crazy. Ray got into his limo just before the fight started. HE WAS NOT INVOLVED IN THE FIGHT. You people all need to get your lies straight. I testified under oath.Come down to the Fulton County Courthouse or call the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the trial transcripts before you keep running your mouths spreading lies. The transcripts are public records.

So I'm outside of the club and you think I'm a punkkkkkk. So I go to my loaded Tec-9 thats off in the trunkkkkk. I told you __________ I aint never scared

he was probably doing it secretly then they found out and thats when they popped him. the gunshots were heard like a minute after his last text

Hernandez and his goons assumed Odin didn't know he was going to be murdered when they picked him up. So him texting wasn't a red flag. It's not like they threw him into the back of an SUV Little Kevin style.

Then the further they drove, Odin probably got a bad vibe and decided to text his sister. Still, at that point I doubt Hernandez was aware enough to think "he's on to us, better take his cell."

IMO.

Last edited:
This was Michael Fee's comment yesterday:

"Beyond that, we do not comment on the case. We feel very bad for Aaron's fiancée, who is deprived of her husband and the father of her baby. We're going to continue to fight for him, and we look forward to the day that he is exonerated."

Link

What about feeling sorry to the actual victims in this ordeal? I feel sorry for Hernandez's daughter, seeing how she has a complete waste of air for a father....I don't feel bad for the fiancee, seeing that she shacked up with a total loser.

Police looking for this man in connection w/ the murder investigation:

13010341-large.jpg

Link

Worst day of his life: his friend gets murdered, he accidentally drops his cell phone in the pool, someone destroys his multi-thousand dollar security system, and then he gets arrested. What terrible luck

Back
Top Bottom