NEW RETRO MOD: COLLIE27

dope. congrats mate, i hope we'll finally meet when i make it to london in august/september

Since Niketalk is worldwide...I think we need a Mod from Hong Kong or somewhere in Asia...hahaha :smile:
smile.gif
congrats collie!
email: nikedude@netvigator.com<br><br>Been here ever since '97

Quote:
Now, if we could only get someone to moderate the Sneaker Reviews forum and Buying/Selling forums...
:wink:
wink.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>GRIZZLIES IN 2004​
"Life grants nothing to us mortals without hard work." Horace, "Self discipline is that which, next to virtue, truly and essentially raises one man above another." - Joseph Addison, "Curiosity is the key to creativity." - Akio Morita, "Those who wish to appear wise among fools, among the wise seem foolish." Quintilian
\n​
\n

Congrats.

Is there anyway you can warn admins/moderators?

Dirtylicious, banned sb milhouse for mocking him, which he didnt really. its this big thing where dirtylicious, thought he mocked him, sb milhouse, was like "womp, womp, and said if you dont like the post, why dont you admins lock it"... sb milhouse told me he didnt mean it to come out to be mocking.

anyways, dirtylicious, in the "shoe game" post that is moved to general now, replied to my post, saying " boo hooo" isnt that the same thing he banned sb milhouse for?

Back
Top Bottom