NEW RETRO MOD: COLLIE27

Congrats Collie...I need some Euro Dunks...it'll be even better coming from a NT mod. :x
sick.gif

Any rare dunks or af1's in sz. 10-11?
Contact information is in the profile.

congrats. always good to have more international flavor (or is it flavour?!?)...

:tongue:
tongue.gif

now would be a great time for somebody to post that imfamous pic of the man himself!

does anybody still have it? surely......
no signature for me thank you,i'm british

Word, Collie has always been a great NT'er with a lot to add to the community.
Aim:Reverend Dunk

Congratulations !!! Now everybody, Three(3) Cheers for Collie27, the newest NT Moderator! -(everybody from NT yells)..."HIP, HIP, HOORAY!!! HIP,HIP, HOORAY!!!, HIP, HIP, HOORAY!!! I was wondering who was gonna take over for AIRREV!? I'm glad It is you!(You're one of the "coolest", most knowledgable members on NT, in my opinion, as well as many other's opinions too I'm pretty sure.)
"...Just Remeber, "ALL CAPS" When You Spell The Man Name." -MADVILLAIN (MADLIB & MF DOOM)_____"America's Most Blunted"

congrats collie.........

is Collie the first mod from outside the USA??
--------------------------------------------------------
<---- I LoveNikeTalk Dri-Fit T-Shirt.For sale now.$25 Shipped
$5 Dollars of your purchase will be donated in your name to the NT community chest.
Email in Profile. Support the system that supports us.
Adore Footwear and Clothing has Arrived. Live what you love.

Pretentious? moi?
Nature makes mistakes. I don't.
Do you need shoes from Europe at retail?

aw dont spoil my fun collie! somebody must have the pic of him!
no signature for me thank you,i'm british

Welcome aboard, collie. You'll be a great addition to our NikeTalk *****ing and complaining customer service team. :lol:
laugh.gif

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Back
Top Bottom