New Sacramento Arena Thread - UPDATE - NBA/MALOOFS/SACRAMENTO REACH DEAL FOR A NEW ARENA!!!

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I'm just playin with R2K in here and the NBA thread, but really, congrats to you all.  *tips cap*

Thanks homie. What I meant to post (like I've been saying, I suck at copying and pasting tweets
laugh.gif
) is that the Seattle guy Chris Hansen is turning his efforts towards the Bucks.
NOH might be outta the picture now because they have a buyer in line willing to keep them there.

Not looking so bright since there are no teams really for sale
ohwell.gif

Even though Herb Kohl is still our do-nothing owner, he won't sell to someone who will move the team, but if this Hansen guy wants to build a new arena in Milwaukee, go right ahead.

laugh.gif
didn't know there were Bucks fans out here.

But ya, thats what i was thinking bout Kohl.

Originally Posted by mjd77

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I'm just playin with R2K in here and the NBA thread, but really, congrats to you all.  *tips cap*

Thanks homie. What I meant to post (like I've been saying, I suck at copying and pasting tweets
laugh.gif
) is that the Seattle guy Chris Hansen is turning his efforts towards the Bucks.
NOH might be outta the picture now because they have a buyer in line willing to keep them there.

ohwell.gif

Even though Herb Kohl is still our do-nothing owner, he won't sell to someone who will move the team, but if this Hansen guy wants to build a new arena in Milwaukee, go right ahead.
You think David Stern gives two craps about cities that can't fill their arenas? He'll come down on Milwaukee as well. The growing sentiment is that the league office perpetrated the Seattle threat to get the Sacramento deal in place. The Bradley Center is tied with The Palace for most dated arena in the league. Stern's coming for ya'll next.

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

I'm from the bay and I don't know any kings fans. they get no support out here.

thats because they all reverted back to warrior fans after the kings couldnt dethrone the lakers
laugh.gif

im happy because im in between the bay and sacramento so having two places to watch nba basketball is better than having only one place... and im excited to see how the new arena turns out. to me oracle arena is not that nice...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

thats because they all reverted back to warrior fans after the kings couldnt dethrone the lakers
laugh.gif

im happy because im in between the bay and sacramento so having two places to watch nba basketball is better than having only one place... and im excited to see how the new arena turns out. to me oracle arena is not that nice...

Quit talking out your **@. The Kings were selling out Arco I and Arco II long before the Kings were good..

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

Quit talking out your **@. The Kings were selling out Arco I and Arco II long before the Kings were good..
point to me where i said they didnt sell out you big dummy...

you need to calm your bandwagon giants fan butt down...

Naw, Noble is right
laugh.gif
there were a good good number of bandwagon Kings fans from the bay area during the early 2000s

glad to see the Kings get that arena situation fixed. now i hope they can become good again so they can have their hearts broken again like they did in the early 2000's

I'll take all the basketball heartbreak possible if it means we get this one victory in a new arena.

Originally Posted by mjd77

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Seattle got NBA cities shook 
laugh.gif

NBA using Seattle as a scare tactic for building arenas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

NobleKane calling someone a Bandwagon Fan?
laugh.gif

yea and? i been supporting the lakers and warriors, giants, 49ers, and LA Kings fan before you were even born shaq jr.... you got a problem with that?
you see me following you around asking why you aint an A's fan?

Naw, Noble is right  there were a good good number of bandwagon Kings fans from the bay area during the early 2000s

Back
Top Bottom