New Samsung Galaxy fold phone = Rolls Royce of handhelds

Droid gives me a little longer battery life and I can replace it. Customization and options.

Man :lol: now I'm pointing out stuff. Didnt mean to get into it.

I'm an android user but damn I'm in another country right now. If I had imessage it would make my game with these boppers so much easier. They all got iphones smh

i can multitask on iphone
have the podcast app playing
while on my browser
never do it but its possible

1. what you're describing took your years for iPhones to do that (ya used to have to exit apps to use another app) and Androids been able to multi task since da folks developin that are on Android were on Danger's Sidekick OS.

2. what duke is describing is having 2 active Apps open at da same time on da same screen split...I.e.

Screenshot_20190224-193805.png

TMZ open up top/chrome open on da bottom.

1. what you're describing took your years for iPhones to do that (ya used to have to exit apps to use another app) and Androids been able to multi task since da folks were were on Android were on Danger's Sidekick OS.
false from the very first iphone
i was able to use the music app
and use another app
which is multitasking
or be on a call and surf the internet
also before when youtube was a stock app
u could play youtube and surf the internet

false from the very first iphone
i was able to use the music app
and use another app
which is multitasking
or be on a call and surf the internet
also before when youtube was a stock app
u could play youtube and surf the internet

why u lyin, ya ain't even have push notification trays to assist in live multitasking to waaaaay later :lol:

It is but ok. Being able to have a YouTube video playing in the background while doing something else is an experience better than sex with a big booty broad.

I can do that on my iPhone

That PiP thing kinda cool but I really don't think I'd use it like that. I do phone + laptop + Xbox combo :emoji_thinking:

Do people still use native music apps in 2019? I was under the impression everybody uses Spotify now.

Do people still use native music apps in 2019? I was under the impression everybody uses Spotify now.
i load all my music on my old iphones
and use them in my cars bluetooth
my current iphone i dont load music to save space
i use either apple music or spotify

I have no allegiance to either, but I've got an iPhone now, and the most frustrating thing to me is how atrocious the search in iMessage is

Really miss how great it was on android

Whos hardware is generally better?
Terms of cpu, sound, graphics?

Apple, Droid, Huawei? Etc

Back
Top Bottom