NEW SLAUGHTERHOUSE - WACK MC's

hmmmmmm

Oh? You disagree?

Right now I'm spinning that Chris Cornell the hardest. Padded Room is up next. I'm looking for that 9th Wonder x WALE joint but nothing else reallymoves me. Slaughterhouse is bringing the most to the game.

They know their lane and are riding in it. In a time where lyricism is underrepresented in the game.

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Oh? You disagree?

Right now I'm spinning that Chris Cornell the hardest. Padded Room is up next. I'm looking for that 9th Wonder x WALE joint but nothing else really moves me. Slaughterhouse is bringing the most to the game.

They know their lane and are riding in it. In a time where lyricism is underrepresented in the game.
Well yea I disagree. I don't get how 6 songs are the best thing happening in hip hop. Especially when there isn't much variety in the 6songs. Padded Room is nice I may not like it as much as NT but I respect a good album when I hear one. Right now I just don't see them doing anything tochange hip hop. They just making the world's hottest punchlines right now which is entertaining but all they're really doing is feeling the void SMACKDVD left. But hey when their mixtape drops maybe I'll change my mind and I'll be the 1st to say I was wrong and come and here and say "Those foolsbrought it on that mixtape and every song doesn't sound the same"

Last time I checked Nino only did that one track with them...

Am I missing something? hopefully not but still

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Oh? You disagree?

Right now I'm spinning that Chris Cornell the hardest. Padded Room is up next. I'm looking for that 9th Wonder x WALE joint but nothing else really moves me. Slaughterhouse is bringing the most to the game.

They just making the world's hottest punchlines right now

I wouldn't even give em that credit...

Fabolous-tt01.jpg

I don't think Nino was ever supposed to be in he was just on the one song 'cause he's from Jerz I think?

I don't think Nino was ever supposed to be in he was just on the one song 'cause he's from Jerz I think?

the title track slaughterhouse was joe's joint from Halfway House,
not exactly a Slaughterhouse group track.

if y'all remember they really formed when they was talkin bout
concepts and how they gonna go about recordin in joe's basement.
joe, joell and royce was there, and crook was on the phone with em.
and at that time, they ain't even have a name yet.

it was just prob a push for nino, since him and royce were tryna do that a while ago.
i.e. that swagga like us that was rumored to come out with charles hamilton. ( thank God that ain't come out.. )

these guys are so irrelevant

easily the worst group of all time

should rename the group to "the freezer crew" the way they sat on the shelf for years

washed up, larry holmes !%! n-ggas

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

these guys are so irrelevant

easily the worst group of all time

should rename the group to "the freezer crew" the way they sat on the shelf for years

washed up, larry holmes !%! n-ggas
then why are u posting in a thread about them?

anyway, hiphop NEEDS slaughterhouse. nobody wants to rap nowadays

Back
Top Bottom