New Stuff for Summer 08 (PICS)

I know its early but what kind of releases will all the AF1's be? I need them all (Especially canvas) but Lincoln only gets GR Forces.
TEAM corNhuskers​

Gosh, I am such a sucker for BWs.

2v8qupu.jpg
4L8O15S16T23!42
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

those air force inspired Vs are :pimp:
pimp.gif
, so are the black/white/grey air raids :pimp:
pimp.gif
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

im feeling the orange/white canvas air forces and hot lava 95's but the air raids are ugly imo. the black on black are way better.

does anyone else notice the midsole on those fire red v AF1's.....it has some kind of speckle to it? it could also be the :smokin
smokin.gif

"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Wow i am stunned at all the heat that will b comin out..a lotta those air force ones will b copped..and i can't wait for those barkleys..and those flite lites..simply gorgeous..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

What is up with the AM lights circled? Did anyone get a good look at them?

WANTED: Wings and Waffles AM 1 9 or 9.5, Concord Spiridon 9 or 9.5
TEAM AM FAM

Lovin' those '95s...

One thing...DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT CANVAS AF1's are a WOMEN'S RELEASE???ed the post...you have pictures of the "Air Bound's"...or did they pull those from the line?

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AIR RAIDS BABY!!!!!!!
WANTED AF1 Delta Storm, Retro IV white/cement/black,Lebron II black b-day edition.all sz13

flight lites had me literally :wow:
eek.gif

they better be in some decent colorways... og would be welcome, naturally...

interested in seeing if the clear part on the sole is still in...

awesome.

jmadidas2001

AF1 x AM95...with the '95 tongue
AF1 x AM97...Silver 3M
AF1 x AM90 Infrared...with the '90 heel piece
AF1 x Safari
AF1 x Mowabb

would these be mixed as colorways or will we see the print on the AF1?

My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

YES!!!!!!, OHH BABY!!!, CANT WAIT FOR those CB34, the FLIGHT V's, the AIR RAIDS, the AIR MAX's, the forces are that bad also...

Any other potential colorways for the Bursts?

I never owned a pair, but I think the main feature that made that shoe hot was that giant air bubble in the heel. It's a shame that it's so tiny now.

If they could've made the AM97 bubbles larger again (see recent re-release of the AM97 silver colorway) I was hoping they could've done that for the other Air Maxes.
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"​
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

Back
Top Bottom