New Successful ...

chi ill

Banned
By SouljaBoyTellEm

My dude stepped his game up hard ...

His best track next to Swag On .

dude is garbage...but I give him credit for his mainstream success and he throws a decent verse out here n there...

sick.gif
this dude is straight GARBAGE!!!I dont understand how people even listen to this clown....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BeastMode212

sick.gif
this dude is straight GARBAGE!!!I dont understand how people even listen to this clown....
smh.gif

Dude actually was pretty decent on here.

Hes a young kid having fun, don't get mad that most poeple ENJOY his stuff...Its not like he's meant to incite a political revolution or something...

SB went in for his standards.. best BARS i have heard from him EVER. but if you are comparing this to Drakes verses or EVEN Wanye's its not even in thesame galaxy....

the whole thing actually sounds like *@$ drake would say.

its just hard for artist because once you're label negatively ppl will automatically hate.

let drake have spit these same lyrics and people would drool over it because he's so "accepted"

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

its just hard for artist because once you're label negatively ppl will automatically hate.

let drake have spit these same lyrics and people would drool over it because he's so "accepted"
This .

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

This %!!@ does not even come close to what Drake said
laugh.gif
. What wereyouuuuuuuu listening to?
laugh.gif

With that said, I was expecting much worst. Props that he's actually getting a little better. He had no where to go but up though.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

My dude stepped his game up hard ...

His best track next to Swag On .
Are you serious about turn my swag on?!? dude said like 30 words besides the hook throughout the whole song..
roll.gif

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh......im gettin mooonnnnnneeeeyyyyy oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh......
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom