New thread started

:smokin checkin in

more basketball talk in this thread will feel so different

Last edited:
So what are you guys willing to pay Tyreke before you let him sign with another team? A part of me says that he'll be overpaid and won't be matched.

checking in :pimp:

Who do you guys like in the draft? I'm thinking Oladipo, but we'd probably have to get rid of Thornton. Are there any good SF's in the draft? I don't really follow college ball.

The only real small forward prospects in this draft class is pretty much Porter and Shabazz. IDK about Oladipo playing SF since he's still pretty short, but if he's around when we pick at 6 I wouldn't be to upset.

Must be rough for him..... knowing the Maloofs would probably keep him around, but with Vivek more likely than not he is gonna be gone 
laugh.gif

He was probably still rooting for the Maloofs to be gone. What Carl Landry told me a few summer ago about the teams ownership resonated with me now that they are gone 
laugh.gif

If the Kings win the lottery, the conspiracy is on 
laugh.gif

Is anyone going to the rally on Thursday?
There is a 75% chance I go.... I'm in the midst of moving out of my apartment by school right now, but I should be able to find time to get to the rally!

Cesar Chavez Park is gonna be like 10x more wild than in 2011 
smokin.gif

I'm a 20% chance go at the moment. Would love to be there. I might be at STA tomorrow though.

Would've bet my life that the Kings would've gotten the 1st pick if the new owners were at the lottery

But there's still a pretty good chance. If you hear them mention how they stayed/Kevin Johnson/new era in Sac more than once you know what's going down

this picture is amazing 

they had a meeting at Vivek's the weekend before the meetings in Dallas to gameplan their presentation.

also had a 3 point contest, Hal Jacobs won 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom