New to NikeTalk thought I would share my CUSTOM ROSHE RUNS ive been making.

Very nice, I would definitely rock both of them!

If you don't mind me asking how do you sew on the fabric? Do you just glue on the fabric to the original shoe and the hand stitch it down or what? Thanks in advance.

Looks like some dope custom work has gone into both of these. Some better quality pics with better lighting would do your work justice.

Very nice, I would definitely rock both of them!

If you don't mind me asking how do you sew on the fabric? Do you just glue on the fabric to the original shoe and the hand stitch it down or what? Thanks in advance.

this, i just bought a pair to customize and was just going to glue it... :/ i have no idea what im doing

Wow, amazing customs..If you don't mind me asking how did you put the print on? Also, where did you buy the prints from? Thanks in advance

Thanks for all the positive feedback everybody if anybody is interested in getting a pair done just hit up my inbox.

Do you have a method to getting the fabric to maintain its shape? I really want to make a pair using some denim and/or chambray material, but I'm concerned that it will lose its shape. 

Also, how do you destitch/stitch it in the first place? Sewing machine?

Any chance you know of a good tutorial or you would want to do a tutorial on how to do this I have some ideas I wanna do but am not experienced in sewing

I bought a pair of roshes and some cloth. I was wondering if anyone could send a video of how you customize roshes. I'm pretty clueless on how to do it.

Back
Top Bottom