New to Phoenix/Scottsdale

Joined Jul 25, 2005
I'm movin to north phoenix/scottsdale at the end of june, and I'm looking for spots to get my kicks. Anywhere would be helpful, even down to a finish line that has an urban account.

Thanks.
WTB:All size 12::Stutter Steps,Air Presto,Portugal AF1,Cool Grey 3s,Air Zoom URL Baseball Edition

Joined Mar 15, 2005
Arizona overall sucks in my opinion. If you like Jayz you got stevens shoes and the a-holes at shiekh. If you are looking for GR jayz only a couple footlocker, finishline, champs etc. get them so get prepared to get them online. As far as SB's the main place I guess is industrial which is in almost in every mall there are a couple other places but I forgot since ive been out of the sb game.

Joined Jul 25, 2005
thanks akm i appreciate the heads up, thats waht i was kind of afraid of.
WTB:All size 12::Stutter Steps,Air Presto,Portugal AF1,Cool Grey 3s,Air Zoom URL Baseball Edition

Joined Dec 25, 2006
theres a few good spots on the west valley, desert sky, as mentioned above stevens,
got some size 11 heat. get at me

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now