New to San Diego, Help with Barber shop and things to do.

I just moved to San Diego. I go to UCSD (this place is dead). I need to find a barber that can cut. I just need a fresh taper and line. Comin from the Bay wehad a barber all over. Also just some things to do and places to eat.

Same here bro, I barely moved to SD (Mira Mesa) a month ago. I'm used to gettin a cut everyweek at home in the Bay. The only place I know of is Superior inChula Vista which is about 20-30 min away. If you need anymore info let me know. Glad to see more people from the Bay in SD!

^ Defnitely nice to see bay people. Everyone here seems so anti-social. Is that place pretty good? I have no car so the trip gotta be worth it haha. Whatbrings you out here?

I always get a taper and a line up and the job was pretty good. Real chill place, big screen TV and loud music. The place was actually recommended to me byanother NTer on here.

I'm moved here because I just got tired of being home, no doubt I got love for the bay. I just needed to move out someday. I currently go to MiramarCollege. Foreal tho, most people

at my school are anti-social. Seems like most of the people I've been meeting are originally from the bay.

you need to go to Pacific Beach. good food and drinks and lotssss of Blondes haaahaaa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Superior cuts is deffinately a good spot. I go to the one on H Street. I get cut by Javi, but most them cats got their game on straight. It might be a littleexpensive deppending on the barber. If you really want the trip to be worth it, after the cut go on down the street and hit up Tacos El Gordo. Some good foodtacos in that spot but that might be a little expensive, but worth it. Any thing else I can help with let me know been here my whole life and love it.

One of my homies is a really good barber. I will find out where hes at now cause last I heard he opened his own spot in Mira Mesa. I will get the info soonand post it here.
peace
CROS1

Originally Posted by Air23Jordan707

I just moved to San Diego. I go to UCSD (this place is dead). I need to find a barber that can cut. I just need a fresh taper and line. Comin from the Bay we had a barber all over. Also just some things to do and places to eat.

I go to UCSD, bout to graduate. One thing I learned is that UCSD is only dead on the outside. It's full of closet freaks that want party. And between youand me half of all these asian girls here are closet freaks too. Hope you enjoy your time here!

I moved here from the back east. I'm from Ohio originally but I have been here for a while. Superior is a nice spot to get a cut. John cuts my hair so ifyou go there get him. He's cool.

Originally Posted by SOLE TROOPER

Same here bro, I barely moved to SD (Mira Mesa) a month ago. I'm used to gettin a cut everyweek at home in the Bay. The only place I know of is Superior in Chula Vista which is about 20-30 min away. If you need anymore info let me know. Glad to see more people from the Bay in SD!
If your in Mira Mesa the best place to get a haircut is the Barbershop right next to BabiesRus. I use to get my haircut from the vietnamese barbernamed Tom.

Back
Top Bottom