New* unHeavens Gate Nike Dunk High Premium SB - Summer 2009 Release

Via. TSG

Todd Jordan is the Nike SB skater that designed the Heaven's Gate SB Dunk High that was suppose to release Fall 2008. We interviewed Todd and he told usall about the HG Dunk from the colorway to the inspiration. Once the people at Nike SB saw the interview we were asked to take the interview down from our siteas well as YouTube. Within two days the entire sneaker culture was calling Todd's creation the Heaven's Gate Dunk. For obvious reasons Nike wasn'tfeeling the name nor the inspiration, so they scrapped them from the Nike SB Fall '08 line up and replaced them with the unFutura Dunks.

This left Nike SB heads with no shot at getting a pair, unless you were willing to pay Gumsoles $3,000 for a pair of HG samples you were out ofluck. However, Summer 2009 Nike SB is offering a very similar Dunk that resembles the highly hyped Heaven's Gate Dunk. Nicknames are never confirmed byNike SB, but once the sneaker community names them the news spreads faster than rumors. The unHeavens Gate Dunk will make a great substitute for those that hadtheir hearts set on owning the HG Dunks. via Jordan8420

Coming to Nike SB accounts Summer 2009.

unheavengatesnew.jpg

unheavengatesnew2.jpg

unheavengatesnew4.jpg

unheavengatesnew3.jpg

BOOO!!!!! No likey
ohwell.gif
the purple is somewhat nice but they honestlyresemble the send helps. Nike should've just released the original Heavens Gate

those are decent but they need to put that ice blue/sky blue color back into the shoe and make black the main color of the shoe. BTW...stupid nicknames FTMFLon this one.....

Original samples:
hgdunksbnew.jpg

They clean...ima sucker for hi's and purple so u already kno how I feel about these..only complaint is I wish the purp was darker

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

nicknames nicknames... they look like a NIKE DUNK to me... let that BE ENOUGH!!!!!!!
Hey, that's what Nike SB is all about.
laugh.gif

Through out Nike SB history, I don't think there was a sneaker that was release that didn't have a nickname.

Back
Top Bottom