NEW VIDEO-ADVERSARY, DOE CIGAPOM, NAPOLEON-SINKING THE SHIP

D.O.E.C.I.G.A.P.O.M. Adversary & Napoleon Da Legend - Sinking With The Ship from Darren on Vimeo.

��
The concept of the song touches on the "crabs in a bucket" mentality and how the city needs to come together to become a stronger force in this industry. This song is off the "A Special" EP produced entirely by A.Sesay and the music video features D.O.E. C.I.G.A.P.O.M. Adversary & Napoleon Da Legend.

The video was directed by Darren for R.Badwah & Murray Pictures. rbadwahandmurray.blogspot.com/

Just took the time to look at the vid....I Fs wit it!!!!....and they in front on my HS "ALMA MATER"

pimp.gif

Concept is definitley on point..

The visual of the chick gettin in the car and puttin on a local artist's cd and dude throwing it out the window really hit the nail on the head..

A lot of dudes in the area hate/don't even give local artists a chance because they are worried they are going to represent the Area wrong, They figure ifthey don't know them then they aren't really doing nothin...

This may be the case a lot of times, and I'm guilty of it 2, but we need 2 start being more opened minded to local artists that we might not knowpersonally...

Adv killed that $!$% btw, his main strength is in freestyling but he's definitley grown as an artist and can put some ill $!$% out that isn't on thebattle tip..

+1 on Adversary comment.. used to chill w/ cuz a long time ago... he's put in a lot more work subjectwise since back then..

lmao.. I know that video chick too... hilarious..

Back
Top Bottom