New Wayne- I told Yall

i would post a link but i dont wanna hear any crapfor posting a link but its fire. It's on youtube though.

This is Katrina land, the president flew over and he didnt even land.

i have yet to hear a decent track where Weezy can spit that rapid fire flow and it sound good, with some sort of content...
eyes.gif

he just sayin a whole bunch of nuthin...

i rather listen to Soulja Boy "Pow" he sounded better than Wayne on this...
laugh.gif

is that a lil bit of Bmore club sample in there?!? i think so...

he has another new song that i just heard earlier today, the beat somewhat sounded like it had a twist of "a milli" put into it, but i couldnt tell,and one part was saying crazy like anna nicole (i think)

anyone know the song?

eek.gif
he bought back his old rapid fire flow. He spazzed on this !#%*
smh.gif

That 'Peeps/Piece/ Peace' line was crazy. It was hella simple but he killed it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

eek.gif
he bought back his old rapid fire flow. He spazzed on this !#%*
smh.gif

That 'Peeps/Piece/ Peace' line was crazy. It was hella simple but he killed it
laugh.gif

haven't heard the track because I can't listen to Wayne....but that sounds like BIG's line.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
take a listen. It's not like Big's line tho.

Originally Posted by SiG21

he has another new song that i just heard earlier today, the beat somewhat sounded like it had a twist of "a milli" put into it, but i couldnt tell, and one part was saying crazy like anna nicole (i think)

anyone know the song?

This song is kinda wack as well as the "Imma Go Getta" but I heard the track you're talking about on Power 92. He was spazzing saying "I goto Earth when Mars gets boring", "I walk on the lot, to walk away w/ Mercedes", "It's Weezy baby +$% & I'm an animal & Idon't need security, I need fan patrol" & @ the end he said something about Twist or Young Twist???etc........ Info on that track would beappreciated

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by SiG21

he has another new song that i just heard earlier today, the beat somewhat sounded like it had a twist of "a milli" put into it, but i couldnt tell, and one part was saying crazy like anna nicole (i think)

anyone know the song?

This song is kinda wack as well as the "Imma Go Getta" but I heard the track you're talking about on Power 92. He was spazzing saying "I go to Earth when Mars gets boring", "I walk on the lot, to walk away w/ Mercedes", "It's Weezy baby +$% & I'm an animal & I don't need security, I need fan patrol" & @ the end he said something about Twist or Young Twist???etc........ Info on that track would be appreciated

"brand new money"

wayne illin btw

The name of that track is the leak ft Lil twist, it's weedy baby %%+, turn up your radio. That's it.
He killed it when he said I love them Spanish goes and she's Spanish tho, two of them and one of me is a wezzy sandwich %%+

i think a lot of this "new" stuff that's droppin is actually old unreleased stuff...i remember when phelps won the gold and they said wayne madea song for him that no one else had...now that came out...you can tell it's his old style...not like this new crap he's coming out with...just with thewhole katrina reference and everything sounds a little dated...

pretty sure this was supposed to be on rebirth REGARDLESS ITS :SMOKIN but any clue on what he spells??? top oh hip hop is the first part but doesnt know whathe spells after???

^^I'm pretty sure he spells a very abbreviated version of "in the cut with them uzi's".

An I'm -I-N-D-A-C-U-T-W-I-T-H-M Uzi's.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

^^I'm pretty sure he spells a very abbreviated version of "in the cut with them uzi's".

An I'm -I-N-D-A-C-U-T-W-I-T-H-M Uzi's.
eyes.gif
whack ( and im a Weezy fan)

Back
Top Bottom