New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Jordan can literally create any thing and people eat it up. if these were some Filas, yall'd be shutting the **** up. This **** is some hot garbage.

Jordan can literally create any thing and people eat it up. if these were some Filas, yall'd be shutting the **** up. This **** is some hot garbage.

For people like me who wear these to play in, these are far from “hot garbage”. Your opinion, however...

Could not disagree anymore. This shoe is one of if not the best bargain dollar for dollar tech for tech. Traction is great even with translucent ( for me anyway) , lock down is second to none and full length zoom all for $125 .....you are out of your mind to make a post like that.

Could not disagree anymore. This shoe is one of if not the best bargain dollar for dollar tech for tech. Traction is great even with translucent ( for me anyway) , lock down is second to none and full length zoom all for $125 .....you are out of your mind to make a post like that.
I say theyre ugly and you respond about them being a bargain. relevant? no. how many Starybury's do you have in your closet since youre Bargain Bob over there?
I'm 36, I'm really only interested in jordans I grew up with....the Westbrooks look like something a scientific cult would wear under theyre matching color robe.
But keep on truckin!

I say theyre ugly and you respond about them being a bargain. relevant? no. how many Starybury's do you have in your closet since youre Bargain Bob over there?
I'm 36, I'm really only interested in jordans I grew up with....the Westbrooks look like something a scientific cult would wear under theyre matching color robe.
But keep on truckin!
They are ugly to some but whats your point? They're ugly? Yeah a lot of people,agree with you you aren't saying anything new. As far as the Starburys I actually have 5 pairs not recently though but I had them. I have 3 pair of the Ben Wallace Bulls CW a pair of the faux AF1 Starbury's and the first ones. Again I don't get that argument. You don't have to have every pair of value sneakers to cop these from a basketball value standpoint.

But keep on truckin!

But you didn’t say they were ugly.

fifth-element-chris-tucker-bzzz-bzzzzz-bzzzzzzz-1366999005t.gif

But you didn’t say they were ugly.
Shothi, but I meant my original post to represent that...
"both read the bible day and night, but thou read black where I read white"

its cool if yall like them, I don't, VISUALLY, sorry if I meant any disrespect to you two.

I think the best pair is the Tributes.

But yeah not the most aesthetic shoe IMO. Performance wise, these are beasts.

Then again ever since the 14's I think JB hasn't been the best aesthetically either.

Shothi, but I meant my original post to represent that...
"both read the bible day and night, but thou read black where I read white"

its cool if yall like them, I don't, VISUALLY, sorry if I meant any disrespect to you two.

No disrespect - I didn’t know originally if you meant looks or performance.

Wow!! I checked my local HOH and they didn’t have them. Can you snap a pic? Where you located (or region) if you don’t mind me asking?

JS”

DFW. This HOH never get the release dates right. I try to snap a picture tomorrow if they haven’t realize it’s not suppose to be released yet.

Back
Top Bottom