New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

46606171_991459844575672_2782991915024430587_n.jpg

I like these a lot but I actually hoop so no heel zoom is a non-starter for me.

All of my funds will be spent stockpiling Kobe 4 Protros.

I think you do care, if you didn’t you wouldn’t have quoted me.

I say things like this spark and invoke peoples reactions. You took cookie out the cookie jar and got your hands caught in my trap.

Have a happy 2019....

Wow, you must feel proud!! No, I quoted you as this is a "discussion board" and we post our thoughts on things! As someone who has been through A LOT of medical issues since I was 16 years old with Ulcerative Colitis (I'm 42 now with Crohn's) that went as far as having a life saving liver transplant at 27 (had 2 weeks to go before I wouldn't have made it), I really don't give a d@mn what you think. I just wanted to reply that some people like this colorway.

And from the 6 or 7 people who liked my comment and ZERO who liked yours, I'm not alone with this shoe and how I feel. You like to "spark a reaction"? Does that make you feel big, or special? You must be fun at parties doing this stuff! Have a great new year tuff guy

Last edited:
thats a good one, I hoop as well and my knees are bad but if you are running that heel zoom really helps

i land on my forefoot when I jump , but a heel zoom will be great to help aging knees

we all got aging knees but just from experience heel zoom doesn't hurt my knees

without proper forefoot cushioning though then my knee will sure feel it the next day if not later that night

full zoom is always ideal but i find forefoot more than sufficient enough

maybe im just more of a light-footed runner?

Last edited:
It's almost like a Frankenstein of things that are hot right now

People think im talking crazy like this balenciaga wasn’t the real inspiration behind the design of the westbrook 0.2, maybe not all but you can clearly see the elemts from the color blocking to mismatched textile/materials.
upload_2019-1-2_10-30-49.jpeg

But the sheep brain folks falling for the fake put together storytelling marketing bull crap.

At least these are much more affordable than the balencigas. So those off court cats can enjoy it whithout breaking the bank.

Back
Top Bottom