New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Spike lee is a weirdo himself so im not surprised he likes weird shoes that make no sense. Remember these.
upload_2019-1-18_9-34-40.jpeg
Most geniuses are!

Watching Michigan game, Zavier Simpson came out in some white PEs. Slipped all over the court and had to head to locker room and switch back to last years model.

Couldnt even wait till the half. Bad sign.

Russ and Jordan Brand have a hit. These feel comfortable. The 1 was ok. They didn’t work for my feet. I’m trying to stay away from one piece uppers and shrouds and because of the discomfort I couldn’t feel the benefits of the full length zoom air.

These 2’s are an upgrade.

Absolutely hideous. Just like Westbrick’s entire sense of style and his game, really. Try too hard personified.

48396B96-4910-4174-9EEC-890DCB7A1A93.jpeg
Anyone else went half size down? True to size felt too roomy.

No way buddy. I had to go half size up as my tts had my toes jammed against the end of the shoe! Can't wear sneakers like that. And I'm NOT wide footed. Normal to narrow.

Dipping out of the Kyrie line and getting on board here. Just grabbed the black and orange chaos for $92.

Has the Future History cw been fully released?

Dipping out of the Kyrie line and getting on board here. Just grabbed the black and orange chaos for $92.

Has the Future History cw been fully released?

Not sure if they are. East bay had limited sizes release. But stock x prices aren’t crazy. People sitting on these? Or is Nike going to restock? People who were in it for the resale going to return a bunch of them?

Jordan brand tripoing, thats textile and this shoe design makes sense. Should have been released to the public.

Thats not “Equality”

Back
Top Bottom