New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Surprised they still went this route even w the Steph curry officially licensed super soaker collab over the winter

Russ box is sick tho.

SNKRS for Android is garbage. I can't tell you how many times I've been "in line" & "Pending" to then having it go back to showing the price after 2-3 mins...no notifications, no L, just like I straight up didn't even try

Screenshot_20200423-101639_Samsung Internet.jpg

Look at those nasty PG4s that are now on the timeline. Hey Nike, Why not give the people what they want?

Last edited:

Man I need to do this again. Beach training is great. I had one of the rudest awakenings back in the day playing sand volleyball. My ups just shut off :lol: It's humbling trying to jump off sand. All the force I would generate that worked great on a basketball court did nada in sand. And really just dug me in further.

Yep. Struck out. I’m glad though. Maybe more PE’s will be dropped.

I really hope so. I hope they drop those Mario joints. I'd be all over those.

Man I need to do this again. Beach training is great. I had one of the rudest awakenings back in the day playing sand volleyball. My ups just shut off :lol: It's humbling trying to jump off sand. All the force I would generate that worked great on a basketball court did nada in sand. And really just dug me in further.

I really hope so. I hope they drop those Mario joints. I'd be all over those.
Yeah man played beach volleyball for years. Stopped when my 2 daughters were born. Miss it. Such a rush and worn out.

I liked the concept, color way and orange is my favorite color. These could come in a regular box for 40 less and I would be fine.
To many fools trying to resell everything.

Translucent sole kills it (always does) for me. But I loved the concept. Brings back tons of memories. As was stated, if those Mario jams come out.....

JS”

Back
Top Bottom