New Wu: Meth vs Chef pt. 2

http://www.zshare.net/download/6901331090c89786/

pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ the end

Wait whatever happen to the Meth/Ghost/Rae album? Where they had those little preview of people getting killed in relation to old Wu Tang lyrics the personspit. And then on the wall it said Tical or Starks in blood? Is that still coming out? Is this it?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Wait whatever happen to the Meth/Ghost/Rae album? Where they had those little preview of people getting killed in relation to old Wu Tang lyrics the person spit. And then on the wall it said Tical or Starks in blood? Is that still coming out? Is this it?
They released all 3 of the teaser videos already. Shouldn't be hard to find them.

The track I posted is from the Meth/Ghost/Rae album according to Allah Mathematics. He says he has 4 tracks on the album & RZA will prolly have 2, if Iremember correctly.

As far as the release date, it was pushed back from Dec. to Feb. which imo is a good thing. I'm glad they're not rushing it. It'll probably be thefirst classic of the next decade if they play their cards right...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

according to Allah Mathematics. He says he has 4 tracks on the album & RZA will prolly have 2, if I remember correctly.
That's what's good.

Back
Top Bottom