[| -- (NEW) XXL December Covers: FRESHMAN 10 (Pics) -- |]

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

That dude Rain is SAAAAALLLTY!!!
roll.gif
Dude must have been like this in his whip...

11ltumt.gif

...when he heard about the cover
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

That dude Rain is SAAAAALLLTY!!!
roll.gif
Dude must have been like this in his whip...

11ltumt.gif

...when he heard about the cover
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Perfect execution
Originally Posted by dukehead

Dre....
laugh.gif

Talk to ya man Rain. He givin' NC a baaaaaaaaaad name.

He tommbout' errbody on the cover is hipsters and backpackers then proceeds to shout out Asher.....

HUH?!
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Making the state look bad...

Oh yeah....What did you get the axe for?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

jesus h ...... i post in the sports joint .. and music joint ....im jut like u dude..lol...i really dont care what people say...its just stuff like ..."ill never listen to these dudes" ...like dont that kinda make u ignorant..like.."im so o.g. i just listen to tribe or biggie or big l..." dudes just be tryna sound like they in some elite crowd of hip hop lovvers ...or " i like (insert name of underground dude)....yall aint up on this"....its crazy..we all got one thing in common..we like sneakers ..we know bout kicks ....and alot ofyall apply that same attitude to music...u wanna be up on somethin nobody else is ..itmakes u feel good right?? ..anyways i respond because imma real person..just cause i got a record deal dont mean i aint a real person..like if i heard someone say something wreckless in person ..ill ask him wassup wit it...you can not like my voice ..u can not like my songs...thats fine if u makin a decision based on you analysis..but when people say **!$ like .." i never heard him but hes wack...lol" i got to put in my two cents....imma real person and thats just how it goes..when my last tape dropped it was cool..now some people singin a different tune...maybe cause a %##@% gettin some more looks and its not as underground...kinda like the people who never were GRs because "people know about them"....im ji writin alot so lets leave it at that ..if you gonna hate ..just have some type of solid reasons why.

album in march
notice he didnt say the dc/md/va joint ... huh man ... maybe he would if bmore was attached separately ... o wait ....
nerd.gif

Rain is waaaay more veratile (pause) than Gunz, I mean I have a First Round Draft pick DVD from 04 with Gunz on there (matter of fact I don't think ANYoneon that joint blew up yet, Millz, Grafh, JR Writer, Shellz, Jae Hood, Poster Boy) . . . I mean Gunz was suppose to blow goin on 5 years ago, it just nothappenin . . . Rain, son is nice . . . Flat out, he reppin NC hard these days, he used to kinda rep NY a lil harder back when people actually thought we'dmake a comeback
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. . . How convinent . . . But ya boy Gunz was on Rihanna 2nd album, been through as many deals as Millz, neither of which will EVERblow . . . %%*$ Rain won't either, but he'll STILL make better music then Gunz . . .

Why they fall out tho?? I was checkin for Militia

Oh yeah....What did you get the axe for?
nerd.gif

For using a letter substitute for the word "Again" spelled backwards (think about it)
laugh.gif

I'm back on it Thursday but I might stick wit' the OG triple OG name for a minute. Strike fear in the heart of some of these soft serve mother @%+*$like the good ole' days
pimp.gif

%%*$ Rain won't either, but he'll STILL make better music then Gunz . . .
You in Candy land with all talk, Sheist. Go back to '04 when Gunz was carvin' up mixtapes like holiday ham. Even the stuff hedroppin' now is holdin' weight in the tape deck. Rain gettin' his Jim Jones on and tryin' to come up out Gunz spotlight and put himself on. He need to fall back like MyT hairline
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Rain > Cory Gunz

Where's my N Uncle Murder?? Or was this only for metro-sexuals ??
Naw I think its for dudes who can actually rap. Not cats like Uncle Murder.

Originally Posted by Zeus23

Blu=Hip Hop
Wale=HYPE
Currecy=Hype
Asher Roth=EHHH
Kid Cudi=Original, he can go a long way
B.o.b=Garbage
wtff??
B.o.b. garbage??? man he nice
and Wale HYPED???? WTFFF.....did u hear "THE MIXTAPE ABOUT NOTHING" that was about SOOO MUCH!!
open up ur ears and close ur eyes...its not about what you see in magazines!

I don't know most of those people except for Asher Roth. And I can rap better than Asher. I can only imagine how bad they are if Asher is considered one ofthe better ones.
laugh.gif

who is asher roth lol? Who is kid cudi? Who is hamilton? Who are pretty much all of these dudes? Do i even wanna know?

I only @*%$% with Wale & Blu
Currencys nice but he been around since Wayne been droppin them Dedication mixtapes.

Asher Roth
pimp.gif

Wale
pimp.gif

Blu
pimp.gif

Factz
pimp.gif

Ace Hood
ohwell.gif
just cuz he rides with Khaled... dude doesn't reallyhave the talent most of those other dudes do.

And for everyone saying "who's ____", "never heard of ______" ... the internet is bigger than NT. Check out Myspace, iTunes, hell justGoogle the names... find out for yourself.

Rain gettin' his Jim Jones on and tryin' to come up out Gunz spotlight and put himself on. He need to fall back like MyT hairline
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
word. Gunz would eat this ___ alive and Rain know that

Some ppl need 2 get their facts straight
Ortiz, Pap, Saigon, Crooked I- good rappers but aren't going anywhere fast it seems.

Lupe- Well respected and hated by many. But everyone knows he makes dope music. Went gold with the Cool.
Plies- going gold and steadily releasing songs and a few hits
Rich Boy- had a dope album it went gold, received many rookie of the year awards.
Gorrila Zoe- had a hit, didn't sell but has a hit waiting to be released
Dro- had a dope album went gold
Boosie- went gold

Back
Top Bottom