New Years plans falling apart unappreciation Vol. Depression

I was supposed to spend time with an old lady friend of mine, but she got angry at me for some trivial things I don't wanna talk about

and all my friends went to Orlando to celebrate new years..... but I didn't go cause I wanted to be with my previously mentioned friend

............ now what? I could make the drive to Orlando, but it'd be a waste, cause I'd get up there hang out for a bit and drive back

frown.gif

Hopefully the rest of 2008 is better

U SAD?
nah but jus go to a club. usually in new years they throw money down at the crowd and all that types of things

Hit her with the line..."We shouldn't go into the New Year like this..." and you will be fine.

****Women think Effort=Like/Love, suck it up or be by yourself tonight.

Be a man and apologize to the lady. Ask her if this is the last memory she wants for '07 for you and her.

Go to Orlando. Find a place to crash so you dont have to drive home. Its kinda simple, if there is no hope with the girl, do you and go out and get#$+#$@! andfind a breezy

Nah man trust me ur not the only one depressed . Im also like that not for the same reasons.Ill probably end up playing some xbox live later on if I cheer up alil bit. This has to b hand down (FOR ME) the worst bew years ever

join the club yo... i haven't had a good new years since i was about 7 years old. Now this is my first without a special lady in about 5 years and all myfriends are outta town or something.. everybody left around here is just doing lame stuff, or is hanging with their own females and such.

Just mad boring...

I had plans to go out with this girl I been smashin, shes been sick for the past few days and yesterday I got sick.
tired.gif

damn, good to know im not alone. new yrs sucks this yr man, no doubt. lady problems also. i went on a date with some girl i met on facebook, but her picturesmust be extremely outdated because the girl i met was definitely not the girl i was attracted to on facebook. damn internet

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

ahh i made fun of you and now all my plans fell through and im in the same boat
laugh.gif
, i dont have to worry about karma because i dont have anything planned anyway

tired.gif
in that same boat. I am calling this Peruvian Dime to see if we canmeet up...doesn't look like it
mad.gif
welp...time to get blasted all theway to Pluto.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nothing poppin that i know of...im lazy...i want a fresh cut to go out but its too late...lady friend is with her family...

imma hit the PS3...call of duty with some liquor...hit me up if your up to a challenge

Back
Top Bottom