New York City Party Scene

I'm living on third avenue and 97th street this summer during my internship.  Where are the good restaurants, stores and nightlife in this area.  What are some good night spots to hit up around the city.  Will being 20 get in the way of me having a good time this summer?

I'm living on third avenue and 97th street this summer during my internship.  Where are the good restaurants, stores and nightlife in this area.  What are some good night spots to hit up around the city.  Will being 20 get in the way of me having a good time this summer?

pink houses parties>>>___________
come have fun
wink.gif

crown fried chicken. there's always dudes out there, late night. buying food off the menu. waiting to get shot.

crown fried chicken. there's always dudes out there, late night. buying food off the menu. waiting to get shot.

I'd like some info on those pink house parties too. No, I'm 20...but hopefully I will turn 21 before I leave. I'd appreciate it if you all could give me some 18+ and 21+ spots and tell me what neightborhood or part of town its in. My cousin and I will be working in midtown so we'll be all around anyways. Also, I'm black if it matters...I have a pretty diverse group of friends but the party scene in Detroit can get pretty polarized.

I'd like some info on those pink house parties too. No, I'm 20...but hopefully I will turn 21 before I leave. I'd appreciate it if you all could give me some 18+ and 21+ spots and tell me what neightborhood or part of town its in. My cousin and I will be working in midtown so we'll be all around anyways. Also, I'm black if it matters...I have a pretty diverse group of friends but the party scene in Detroit can get pretty polarized.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

come have fun
wink.gif
INFO??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im joking guys, avoid the pink houses at all cost (its a public housing project)
laugh.gif
 Dang, trying to get me killed bro...they might be more scared of me though when they find out I'm from Detroit

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

come have fun
wink.gif
INFO??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im joking guys, avoid the pink houses at all cost (its a public housing project)
laugh.gif
 Dang, trying to get me killed bro...they might be more scared of me though when they find out I'm from Detroit

Explore, just cause you're on the upper east side doesn't mean you have to limit yourself, the whole city is easily accessible. Seriously nyc has the most diverse/dynamic party scene in the entire world. What kind of people are you looking for?

Explore, just cause you're on the upper east side doesn't mean you have to limit yourself, the whole city is easily accessible. Seriously nyc has the most diverse/dynamic party scene in the entire world. What kind of people are you looking for?

Originally Posted by Man E

wat kinda environment u look'n for?

Originally Posted by Man E

wat kinda environment u look'n for?

Back
Top Bottom