New York Giants Season Thread!...The Tommy Cutlets Era

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think the offense is saving their A game for steelers. Eli and Odell should have had 4 TDs today. i never seen eli so off with his deep throws like this season. i could understand if he was under throwing but he's over throwing.

Next week at pitt should be an entertaining game. Would like to see where we are against a good offense on the road.

Defense has been great. Offense has to get it together. We have too much talent to struggle like this.

Pitt has struggled this season. Our defense should handle them.

Pitt has an awful defense. Our awful offense should be able to put up points. I want this game bad and it's a very winnable game.

Yeah his deep throws have been real off lately. Those are usually the ones he hits pretty consistently. He missed obj on two wide open shots that could've been tds. Hopefully they get it together for the stretch run. I the Vikings can somehow grind out a game vs Dallas we have a shot at taking the division. Looking deep run though I would like to avoid playing @seattle. Still a ways to go though so we'll see how the team closes out.

Ereck flowers, bench his ***.

Some of these penalties, hit on will tye wasn't unnecessary roughness?? Wtf

Offense is an embarrassment

Last edited:
Flowers is pretty terrible, and Giants receivers were open on all of those crucial fourth down plays, but the offensive line couldn't get the job done. Eli either scrambled to his right for the INT, was sacked, or had to throw the ball too early because the DT had a free lane to hit Eli immediately. Offense spotted the Steelers 9 points to start the game

Offensive line leads to a lot of inconsistencies, team will go as they go. Perkins has been a bright spot at least.

You just have to hope the offense gets things right to end the season for a possible playoff push. Two more wins gets them in imo.

This L is all on the offense, they have been pretty bad all season
Eli is in his prewashed stage
His throws have no zip
Oline is beyond terrible
Defense made some big plays
Odell running backwards reminds me of Randle
Donnell should never be in the field ever

Next week is the biggest game of the season
Grind out 10 wins and we should be in

That 21 yard completion to shep that got called back because of a hold had plenty of zip, as well as the OPI on Beckham. His arm strength is fine, the play calling and OlIne are brutal.

Without a running game and decent blocking Eli will look mediocre especially with a bland scheme. This isn't 2011 Eli where he'll carry the offense despite those issues.

This was not going to be an easy game vs Pitt in Dec on the road, they're an explosive team with a fast defense. I even think they'll lose next week vs. Dallas.

They're in these games, even when they look like they won't score more than 7 points. Flowers alone cost the team two touchdowns, receivers were open.

Last edited:
Those penalties hurt us real bad. Some of them were weak calls too.

I thought they missed mad PI calls on ODB. His arm was clearly being held a few times.

I hate that we were going for it on so many 4th downs.

That one Eli pick was real bad but the defender also made a great play. I'm a give half the blame to Donnell too because bad **** happens when he's in the game and he should never be in the game

Defense was cool, not great but decent enough.

Pitt showed up and played, we didn't. Disgusting performance.

^^ who? havent heard that.

giants are still in great shape. however, if they lose to dallas i think it could wreck their season mentally they might not be able to handle it. past 2 seasons long losing streaks, could fall back into that easy.

Giants are in driver seat for playoffs. 2-2 they have 10-6 season and skins would have to win out to have a higher record than giants.

vikings and packers can't afford to lose any games, however, giants can't finish tied with either. 9-7 won't cut it for giants this year

Giants 10-6
Skins 9-5-1
Bucs 9-7
Packers 9-7
Vikings 8-8
cards done

would be cool to have 3 teams out the east make it, even cooler if giants beat those 2 teams, even cooler if the only loses dallas has the entire season is against the giants.

the inches we need are everywhere around us. on this team we fight for that inch....anyone else thinks any given sunday is a underrated film? youtube "any given sunday speech" to see al in action

perkins should be the starter any week its going to happen

Still think Giants lose this week but still finish the season with 10 wins which should be enough, but it won't come easy. Giants would have to control the time of posession with their run game to keep the Dallas offense off the field, but I have yet to see them do that all season.

Giants are dead last in time of possession, not having a run game is disturbing esp since Eli loves the play action which has been impossible to run this season.

They do control their own destiny though, all you can ask for. Offense is too inconsistent for my liking, and Eli is having an off season. :rolleyes

I felt real good about Sunday night but JPP not being out there has me feeling different. I expected our defense to show up and win us the game but no JPP is gonna have a huge impact on our defense.

I'm 50/50 now

Their defense is trash and our offense is inconsistent as hell. This is a big game for us but I don't know what to expect.

Need to go 2-2 and I think that's very doable.

I dont care what the situation is, we are winning this game.

Giants defense was designed to counter cowboys run game

Hope it's not another week of 3 and outs over and over again, won't matter what the defense does.

They really could use Pugh and Vereen back for the last few weeks.

Last edited:
Shane Vereen byke.

Gonna be huge for the offense IMO.

JPP done for regular season sucks, but I think Wynn steps up in his absence, he was good last year, and that was without any complimentary help.

Let's go!!

I rather have Pugh back than Vareen but it's cool. I rather they not rush him back. Let him get fully healthy. I like Vareen but our biggest issue is OL so that's why.

Back
Top Bottom