New York Knicks @ Los Angeles Lakers - 1/29 - 1030PST

somewhere......The Gr8 is yelling at Isiah to start David Lee for his brilliant performance thus far.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Kobe is being way too passive. If you're going to play the team game, don't just blend into the offense all the time and then attack all of a sudden for a 5 minute stretch. Use your skills to attack and create shots for others, and try to do it within the flow of the offense. Too many times Kobe just seems to go into "pass mode" but not in a way that benefits the team.

Are you watching the game, dude should have 12 assists right now, 2 point blank missed layups by Kwame, 1 by Mbenga, and 2 WIDE open 3s by Luke. He'sdoing what all the Kobe detractors want him to do pass the ball, he really is in a bad situation damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. He can't passand finish for these scrubs too.

Lakers are playing bad defense, but I expect them to tighten up in the second half.
I taking the Lakers to win buy atleast 5.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

damn shame how they're clowning Mbenga on MSG here in NY....Come on Lakeshow...

laugh.gif
wish i had an ny stream

Kobe really could have about 12 assists right now if people could make open layups
laugh.gif

EDIT: bobby I just posted that and I didn't even see your post
laugh.gif

mms://a860.l3072828845.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/860/30728/v0001/reflector:28845?auth=caEcEbgbqdlc0cVdsdEdqbAbrbZdacecQdu-bhOasb-eS-woEDJzo&aifp=0002&upos=1

Originally Posted by bobby24K

Kobe is being way too passive. If you're going to play the team game, don't just blend into the offense all the time and then attack all of a sudden for a 5 minute stretch. Use your skills to attack and create shots for others, and try to do it within the flow of the offense. Too many times Kobe just seems to go into "pass mode" but not in a way that benefits the team.

Are you watching the game, dude should have 12 assists right now, 2 point blank missed layups by Kwame, 1 by Mbenga, and 2 WIDE open 3s by Luke. He's doing what all the Kobe detractors want him to do pass the ball, he really is in a bad situation damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. He can't pass and finish for these scrubs too.

BTW just so you know I am a big Kobe fan so I'm not hating on him.

I think what I'm trying to say is while it's great that he's passing so well, you can't just pass the WHOLE game. He isn't Steve Nashand we're not the Suns, we don't have the kind of talent for him to have 4 points at this juncture in the game and still compete (that's whywe're losing).

This is a key situation for the Knicks to hold off this run. I know we all sense Kobe about to go IN. I shook my head at that last 3 he took that rolled out.That was just foolish that he nearly put it in.

Spike at the game again
pimp.gif

Are you watching the game, dude should have 12 assists right now, 2 point blank missed layups by Kwame, 1 by Mbenga, and 2 WIDE open 3s by Luke. He's doing what all the Kobe detractors want him to do pass the ball, he really is in a bad situation damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. He can't pass and finish for these scrubs too.

I think what I'm trying to say is while it's great that he's passing so well, you can't just pass the WHOLE game. He isn't Steve Nash and we're not the Suns, we don't have the kind of talent for him to have 4 points at this juncture in the game and still compete (that's why we're losing).

Dude these guys are getting WIDE open looks from his penetration and off double teams, do you want him to take contested shots all game, because he can dothat, but I think Phil is telling him to do this, get everyone involved in the game in the 1st half and take over in the 2nd half.

do u guys think certain refs really dislike kobe. I mean i know he argues but i feel some refs just dont like him

specifically this bald one in tonights game

I think Q is really the glue to this team.

When he rebounds, defends well and adds a few timely baskets...we usually get the W.

I think what I'm trying to say is while it's great that he's passing so well, you can't just pass the WHOLE game. He isn't Steve Nash and we're not the Suns, we don't have the kind of talent for him to have 4 points at this juncture in the game and still compete (that's why we're losing).

Dude these guys are getting WIDE open looks from his penetration and off double teams, do you want him to take contested shots all game, because he can do that, but I think Phil is telling him to do this, get everyone involved in the game in the 1st half and take over in the 2nd half.

My problem wasn't with Kobe penetrating and dishing, that's what I wanted him to do. I was saying he needed to do that more.

That passive approach isn't always gonna work though. You can't go from passing every time you get the ball to shooting it every time. Too many timesyou see Kobe have 7 assists in the first half, only to have none in the second. That's not a good thing. A more balanced offensive game THROUGHOUT the gameis always a better way to go.

Ultimately the reason we are losing this game is because of the worst post defense I have ever seen in my life.

Back
Top Bottom