[[ NEW YORK METS 2009 OFFSEASON POST: Beltran ahead of schedule ]]

i hope it isn't serious too. they had the phillies cream alt and rays new uniforms leaked early on the site as well back in 2007 but hopefully theresenough fan uproar to get them to scrap this potential crap new look.

METS
*Unveil date - November 27th (11/27)
*The Mets will be replacing the current Mets home white w/ryl pinstripe jersey with a new one which will be an alternate home vest jersey in an exciting new color, the MET Black will be the primary home now.

Wow.
indifferent.gif

Only the Mets could continue to make ******ed decisions. Morons. These are on par with those future jerseys from the late 90s.

Its not a "decision", its just a survey they've been sending out (this has been done before).

They will make a decision based on what the fans say, I doubt the final product will be either of the two shown.

We really don't even need new jerseys. I love the way we have it situated right now. And black as a permanent home jersey would be too much. It's agreat home and away alternative.

you cannot be serious... the pinstripe jersey is the only uniform that I actually like.

They should just have 2 sets of uniforms.
- Home (pinstripe)
-Away (grey)

Thats it... You don't need 19 different combinations of jerseys and hats.
mad.gif

- Ending the slim chance the Marlins had of making the playoffs is appreciated.
pimp.gif

- Franc is hitting .300 as a Met and raised his average 33 points since coming here.
smile.gif

- I don't get how they call up Nikc Evans yet Fernando tatis continues to get playing time over him.
indifferent.gif

- David will have a bounce back year next season, these kinds of things happen in a lost season.

- Next year will be frustrating but it all starts with pitching, we need to build up over the long haul and not go for the quick fix.

^ they aren't getting anybody... The Wilpon's lost too much money. Omar Minaya would've been gone a few months ago if they could afford to payanother GM.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

^ they aren't getting anybody... The Wilpon's lost too much money. Omar Minaya would've been gone a few months ago if they could afford to pay another GM.

Yep.

Management will ride the excuse that the Mets were injury-plagued this year and that there is no need to add any players for '10.

I'm convinced that #!$$$% #*% Delgado will be back on some sort of discounted deal.

Anybody have a picture of the word Mets in the same font that they use on their grey away uniforms that say New York on the front?

Wow... Walked in and saw Dave smoke a double to put the Mets up....

Score is 3-0....

Reading and hearing how Pelf wants to finish the season strong.... He's cruising....

Gives up a 2 run homer....

Tie game right now.... 3-3

Bah....

At least Dave seems to be back on track.

Would be nice to have 70 wins...and they are shading a lot of payroll this year, and Upton is on the trade market and has a reasonable contract. Plus dude istight with David, don't see why we couldn't swing a deal possibly.

just win 3 more and get to 70.

as for what i said on the last page about the mets uniform changes for next season. i'm guessing they realized the potential negative backlash fromreplacing the home pinstripe with those ******ed vests so they scrapped that idea.

they are considering getting rid of the home white jersey without the pinstripes and instead going with an off white jersey without pinstripes, sort of likethe creamish looking colored home san francisco giants jerseys.

Same old kinda loss this season...early lead, pelf gets shook the minute a base runner is on...tie game.....give upo lead late.

Mets were 0-5 with the bases loaded today (2x with no outs).
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom