NEW YORK METS 2016 SEASON THREAD

So glad to see them playing well again. Walker on FIRE!!!! And how about verrett? Dude stepped up man, big time. Love winning baseball

Phillies are bad, but a W is a W!  lagares with the highlight catch.  hope he stays positive within the reduced role and limited playing time.

cespedes and duda having a great series 
smokin.gif

varett is definitely appreciated. he played well last year also in spot starts 

glad that degrom had the first 3 weeks off, can't wait to see him pitch this weekend 

worried about harvey though 
frown.gif

Got the bats going on the road to lead into this home stand. Hopefully that Apple is busy. Syndergaard not at his best tonight, but battled quite nicely.

love the way all of the new players (walker, cabrera, de aza, henderson) have been playing. walker was a stud in PIT and trading niese for him was a great deal 
pimp.gif

i was at the game on Wednesday, and I haven't seen citifield so pumped for a regular season game ever.

the rotation is starting to right the ship and the Phillies ( :lol: ) swept the nats, doing us a big favor.

excited to seen matz pitch tonight. hes too inconsistent to buy into him as of now.

Mets are going nuts. 12-0 right now. I should be at tomorrow's game rocking the Jordan V Low Cavs. Degrominator on the mound. Haven't been to a Mets game in like 5 years. Last time I saw them, they were playing the Yanks in Flushing. Bartolo and Grandy were with the Yanks. 

Last edited:

Mets are going nuts. 12-0 right now. I should be at tomorrow's game rocking the Jordan V Low Cavs. Degrominator on the mound. Haven't been to a Mets game in like 5 years. Last time I saw them, they were playing the Yanks in Flushing. Bartolo and Grandy were with the Yanks. 
i tuned in when it was 0-0 bottom of the 3rd and watched a hitting clinic 
pimp.gif

HOLY CRAP WHAT A GAME!!!
i lost my voice screaming after cespedes hit the grand slam
going back to citi field tomorrow for that syndergaard gnome

Stadium was packed, largest ever regular season crowd at Citi Field. All for a mutha******' Thor garden gnome (which were completely out by the time I got there). Giants tried to mount a comeback but we prevailed. #LGM

My first game for the season. LGM!

I sat in that area in 2010 for a Mets/Phillies game. Underneath the upper seats is the best spot in that section.

Also, with today's win, Bartolo Colon has reached 220 wins putting him 2nd on the All Time Win's List by Dominican pitchers. 1st is the Juan Marichal and 3rd is Pedro Martinez. As a Mets fan of Dominican descent, I'm proud of his accomplishment.

First game for me this season as well. Good game tonite. Bartolo pitched a hell of a game

I sat in that area in 2010 for a Mets/Phillies game. Underneath the upper seats is the best spot in that section.

Also, with today's win, Bartolo Colon has reached 220 wins putting him 2nd on the All Time Win's List by Dominican pitchers. 1st is the Juan Marichal and 3rd is Pedro Martinez. As a Mets fan of Dominican descent, I'm proud of his accomplishment.

First game for me this season as well. Good game tonite. Bartolo pitched a hell of a game

Really enjoyed those seats. Always enjoy watching Bartolo pitch as well.

Back
Top Bottom