New York Undercover Vol. Remember?

flipping through the channel and saw malik yoba and got me thinking about this show.� who remembers watching new york undercover back in the days?� they alwayshad a music artist perform in one of the episodes, the list was
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
� remember when biggie performed and btnh.� i need to findepisodes online now.....
laugh.gif
� $+%* wolf knows how to create these shows
pimp.gif

200px-New_York_Undercover.jpg

on a side note, fox locked up the african-american audience with their lineup with living single, martin, and ny undercover

this was pre- Law&Order i think...

most memorable memory was Jon.b at the end singin My Cherie Amor at ..the club,what was in,nipseys?

Show was
pimp.gif
. I wish I could find somewhere to watch episodes or have a DVD release.

Theme song was
pimp.gif
too

pimp.gif
Classic cop drama series

Love the opening jazz theme music.

And yea I remember this and Living Single. Martin was a given.

i loved this show growing up,

dont remember much plot wise now that im older but i still vividly remember malik yoba's character's son handing him that ring box with two fingers init
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
FOX Thursdays 8-10pm

Martin
Living Single
New York Undercover

smh.gif
@ Ice T & Naomi Campbell.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
When Aaliyah was on the show also remember episodes with Malik Sealy, CharlesOakley, John Starks, Anthony Mason.

I think it still comes on Si tv and tv one
y'all remember the episode when all the rapper were on there. There was like some episode about rap beef or something

Damn good show...The soundtrack was just as good as the show.

Remember at the end of every show was a cover song performance by a current R&B singer/group.

Great show during its early run. The show went downhill after Michael Delorenzo's character was killed off. Apparently show creator +%@$ Wolf and MalikYoba had a falling out/long standing "feud" which has, along with getting clearances for the music performances has prevented the show being releasedon dvd.

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

The show went downhill after Michael Delorenzo's character was killed off.
yeah i dunno WHAT they was doin wit that bone head move....da car bomb scene....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

Great show during its early run. The show went downhill after Michael Delorenzo's character was killed off. Apparently show creator +%@$ Wolf and Malik Yoba had a falling out/long standing "feud" which has, along with getting clearances for the music performances has prevented the show being released on dvd.

Wow is that what happened???

Man that sucks...

Soundtrack is just sick:

- K-CI "Love ballad"
- Xscape "All this Love"
- 112 "After the love is gone"
- Chaka Khan "Sweet thang"

I have to hear that Version of My Cherie amour by Jon B that the people champ mentioned...that has to be a good version..

This is when music and TV was so damn good...

BTW the DVD's are for sale: http://www.tvaddicts.tv/m...New_York_Undercover.html

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i saw michael de lorenzo on csi miami last year. dude looks so different now. i guess hes gotta be fairly old though. i mean he was in the beat it video.
laugh.gif

Great show when I was a kid.... Even better now.... TV One had reruns like every week for a 3 hour block then all of a sudden just stopped.

They always had musical guests which was
pimp.gif

I remember B.I.G was on and so was Chris Webber. It fell of tremendously when Torres was killed off.
smh.gif

One of my favorite shows in the 90's most definitely.

laugh.gif

i finished that whole episode, 'pilots'

and the guy that uploaded them, has all the episodes....i think
eek.gif

pimp.gif

FOX's Thursday night line up during the 90s
pimp.gif
I never missed an episode growing up my whole family would get together and watch it.

Back
Top Bottom