New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Stros, 23-13

That's 6 no hitters... and we're in May lol. League avg is .236 this year. The M's are hitting .199 as a team. Idk what the league can do but they have to get more action in the game. Lower mound, move it back, change ball so it does fly as much and guys swing for base hits rather than HR, idk what the answer is. I feel like an old man but man games can be boring these days.

That's 6 no hitters... and we're in May lol. League avg is .236 this year. The M's are hitting .199 as a team. Idk what the league can do but they have to get more action in the game. Lower mound, move it back, change ball so it does fly as much and guys swing for base hits rather than HR, idk what the answer is. I feel like an old man but man games can be boring these days.
No more changes unless they juice the ball. The 7 inning double headers and man on 2nd in extras is sickening enough.

No more changes unless they juice the ball. The 7 inning double headers and man on 2nd in extras is sickening enough.
Juice the ball? I think deadening it would help more. Make HR harder so guys start trying for base hits instead of HR's. And move the mound back.

im mad as hell i missed this... i was watching up to the 7th inning then turned on the spurs grizz game cuz it was close... didnt know he had a no hitter going smh...congratz to kluber though glad hes on our team

Dam I'm salty as hell right now. How was every no hitter #1 on top 10 plays of the night and last night, no love, at all :smh:

They didn't even talk about it till a half hour in this morning. Let a Padre or Dodger pitcher throw one and we won't stop hearing about it.

Salty :smh:

Dam I'm salty as hell right now. How was every no hitter #1 on top 10 plays of the night and last night, no love, at all :smh:

They didn't even talk about it till a half hour in this morning. Let a Padre or Dodger pitcher throw one and we won't stop hearing about it.

Salty :smh:
It's the 6th one and we're in May, not even counting the 7 inning one. That's 1 per week avg so far this year. The record is 7. We're on pace for 20+ this year. They aren't going to get much attention when they are this common.

So Hicks is most likely done for the year then huh ? They didn't sound very optimistic on tv, who can we replace dude with , trade ideas ? 🤔

So Hicks is most likely done for the year then huh ? They didn't sound very optimistic on tv, who can we replace dude with , trade ideas ? 🤔
I'm sure they'll run Gardner out there for a while but that'll end poorly. He's not an everyday player now.

Back
Top Bottom