New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

Rodon scares me. Some meh years, battled injuries, then his last two have been very good but only topped out at 178 IP this past season.

If we do sign Rodon, German probably will be trade bait. Kind of wanted him to stick around rather than Montas but we Def won’t sell low on him just off of saving face.

I know a Sox fan who said one of the worst moments in life for him and his dad was

boggs.jpg

:lol: :smokin

Get Nimmo or Reynolds (out on Benny after I read he hates NY)
Get Rondon.
(If Correa’s market comes to a 5 year or less deal, get him at whatever the cost per year.

No way they keep Donaldson after adding what would be like $500 mil + in contracts (Judge + Rondon + LF)

Call it an off-season.

If Red Sox keep Xander for big money. 100% throw $200+ mil at Devers next off-season. The numbers that man would put up!!!!!

Last edited:
awesome! after yesterdays false alarm I felt for sure he was gone.....was super surprised we got this done....
is he the perfect player? no, but his moments will come....just hope he can stay healthy.....lets resign our free agents and get a starter and we MIGHT overcome the manager some day

awesome! after yesterdays false alarm I felt for sure he was gone.....was super surprised we got this done....
is he the perfect player? no, but his moments will come....just hope he can stay healthy.....lets resign our free agents and get a starter and we MIGHT overcome the manager some day

Now we need a GMen win smh

Low profile Yankees hat pretty much always on my head if I'm running errands or unless it's a specific event or thing I'm doing

But new era is so jank with their sizing my current one fits like a OG 3 sizes too big

Low profile Yankees hat pretty much always on my head if I'm running errands or unless it's a specific event or thing I'm doing

But new era is so jank with their sizing my current one fits like a OG 3 sizes too big

Sizing for older hats is ALL over the place smh

Now that Red Sox botched Xander.

I’m totally in for Rondon. And a good stop gap in LF. And throwing a brinks truck at Devers next off season.

-Still waiting on RODON (I got it this time)

-Reynolds for German, Florial, Pereira, Trey Sweeney, Will Warren and a lower tier prospect. Have Reynolds for 3 season before he hits free agency. (Each of those prospects don’t help much in the next 3 years).

-Donaldson, Hicks owed a combined $52mil (1yr JD, 3yr Hicks). Eat half of it. Swap low end prospects in exchange.

-use IKF for bullpen arm or OF depth.
-Higgy can be used to swap bench players (let’s see what Rotrverdt has

Trevino, Rizzo, Gleyber, Peraza, DJ
Reynolds, Bader, Judge
Stanton

Bench: Rotrverdt (I guess), Oswaldo Cabrera,

Then can start scanning buy low guys for the bench and bullpen. We’ll have probably cleared like 5-6 people off the 40 man

By the way, Giancarlo’s deal is a steal right now.

3 year / $96mil
Then get to the Marlins paying $10mil for the last 3 years.
2 year / $34mil
1 year option for $15mil

If they keep him through the contract it’s 6year $145mil. An AAV of $24.1mil

If we get Rodon. I feel like we’re the favorites for Al East.

My issue is are we good enough for the Astros? Probably not.

Back
Top Bottom