New Yorkers keeping it Gully Appreciation....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ crawl on all fours.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Someone fill me in...why'd skip smack Eddie House in the back of the head?
laugh.gif
Eddie elbowed him in the stomach/chest after the shot.... or at least that's what Skip is claiming.... it looks close.... hardto tell

How is that gully though?
That was some straight up @*$made *##%. Slapping him because he splashing it all in your face??
Weak.

laugh.gif
@ the gif though

07520ce0c133040088930dfb7e2d434e-getty-86316490ab052_rckts_lakers.jpg

I kinda wanted to see Kobe get in Artest grill but dude ran straight to the ref instead
laugh.gif

Don't blame him tho.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

I kinda wanted to see Kobe get in Artest grill but dude ran straight to the ref instead
laugh.gif

Don't blame him tho.
lol at running to the refs instead.

Kobe didn't go anywhere
laugh.gif

im not a kobe fan.. but artest was getting physical just as much as kobe was on that play.. if you see right before the elbow.. artest was basically onkobe's back ..

artest shouldnt have gotten called for a foul but you cant lose your cool when you dont get a call

Gotta love this quote from Ron

"I knew I was going to get a technical foul. The point was to let the refs know this guy was elbowing me," he said. "I know I went over there with no punches, no shoves to the face, just a confrontation. I told him, 'You're hitting the wrong person. Don't you know you're hitting Ron Artest?' I'm not retaliating, I'm done with that."

Not only was he talking in 3rd person, but he straight up asked if dude knew who the *@$+ he was hitting
roll.gif

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=290506013

Originally Posted by jeyel

im not a kobe fan.. but artest was getting physical just as much as kobe was on that play.. if you see right before the elbow.. artest was basically on kobe's back ..

artest shouldnt have gotten called for a foul but you cant lose your cool when you dont get a call
Nah B.

Being pyshical in the post is one thing...elbowing someone in the throat is another.

Kobe bent down to get position and Artest ended up over his back for a moment, thats a regular rebounding battle....but an elbow to the throat is a straightdirty move.

You can't go around swinging your elbows at people face and throat....and he picked up the foul as soon as Kobe hit him. He didn't lose his cool at thecall, he made a consious decision to let Kobe know that that stuff won't fly.
Embedded video from NBA Video

Back
Top Bottom