New Zen Grey Yeezy 2 Images

http://sneakernews.com/2012/02/20/celebrity-feet-kanye-west-nike-air-yeezy-2-zen-grey/
More in link. This seems to be a colorway that looks good depending on angle and lighting :/

I wont cop if all colors come out in same day. I'll cop if there is time between releases!

yeezy-2-zen-grey-6.jpg

yeezy-2-zen-grey-3.jpg

yeezy-2-zen-grey-2.jpg

Good for you. Those shoes are ugly as hell and your money could go to a million other things. Get a life and quit gripping kanye so hard

Originally Posted by afitch102

Good for you. Those shoes are ugly as hell and your money could go to a million other things. Get a life and quit gripping kanye so hard

Why so angry? His posts doesn't give off a "gripping kanye" vibe. Any way OP, we have a Yeezy 2 thread, post the pictures their for a better convo.

Good look OP. Loving the design on them although the 1's looks better imo.

Originally Posted by afitch102

Well that is just a matter of opinion
This has nothing to do with Kanye. It has to do with me wanting one pair (just one) of very rare kicks in my collection without paying the ridiculous prices for the Tokyo 23 Vs or something along those lines.

Already been posted in the orginial Yeezy thread but the Zens def look dope , cant wait till we get some tans pictures

Back
Top Bottom