Newest LOST Season 5 Promo ***Updated 12/3 NEW CLIP FROM S5!***S4 DVD 12/8 TOMORROW!!***

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWCaG8qYFpkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWCaG8qYFpkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWCaG8qYFpk

Notice a few of the scenes copied from Season one.
eek.gif

This isn't supposed to be an official season 5 thread, just had to share with you guys. ABC just released this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got damn dude!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

why did u post this????
i forgot all about how lost, one of the greatest shows to ever air on television, wasn't coming back on until january........
frown.gif

i can't wait though!

EYYSYSYEYSYSYEYESYEYSYESYEYSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAD to share it. I hate that the wait is so long but that trailer alone gives me enough to get through.

Just watched it for the third time.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love this shows progression over the years. So incredible.

yes.
i think lost is so UNDERRATED.
it's so hard to tell people about how good the show is.
when you try to explain it to people it becomes too complicated and sophisticated.
although, all of my friends that have actually taken the time out to watch season 1 and so on have become absolutely addicted though....

Yeah I didn't even start watching until last season with buying the DVDs and watching every episode in chronological order. Can't wait for Season 4 DVDon Dec 12th, same day as Dark Knight!

Thoghts about promo?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Yeah I didn't even start watching until last season with buying the DVDs and watching every episode in chronological order. Can't wait for Season 4 DVD on Dec 12th, same day as Dark Knight!

Thoghts about promo?
this season is going to be crazy good, this is going to be the last season correct?

Nah, this season and then season Six will be the final season.

I get chills wondering how this will all play out.
laugh.gif

It's gonna be weird not looking forward to any of the islands mysterys and stuff once the show is done. I couldn't imagine being there since thebeginning. Better late than never.
pimp.gif

this program is the best program i ever seen, better than heroes.started watching all them on abc.com and became hooked. im half way done with season four sofar its not bad as people make it seem. can wait to get the box set on blu-ray

I will rock a Team Lost sig.
laugh.gif
Get at me.

I ALWAYS HATED LOST before I ever gave it a shot. I saw the "catch up" episode before the Season 4 premiere and decided right then to cop the seasonone DVD. The rest is history.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No doubt. Couldn't wait for Knicks to hook up the official post so I had to at least get this out there for peeps to see.

If you haven't figured out the direction of the season...

Spoiler [+]
99% sure the island was looped back to the 70s, when the DHARMA Initiative came to the island. So, the characters left on the island will actually live through the history of the island, and that's how they'll start answering the mysteries
eek.gif

Speculation, but it's probably true. If you want to be blind going into the season, don't read, it's the consensus as to what happened...

This show is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Heroes and any other show. Anyone that says otherwisehasn't given Lost a chance, they just believe what they wanna believe. The detail, pace, characters, mysteries, allure, intrigue, etc. is crafted so muchbetter than any episodic show I can think of

Back
Top Bottom