News: China's Massive Traffic Jam Could Last For Weeks

laugh.gif
SnowboardingPanda your avy is a PERFECT response to what you quoted on page 4.
There's NO WAY i'd be caught up in a jam for that damn long (i'm a pretty patient cat,but I have limits dammit!).I would've abandoned the hell out of that car with a MEAN Bender mixed with George Jefferson pimp strut.

laugh.gif
There's NO WAY i'd be caught up in a jam for that damn long (i'm a pretty patient cat,but I have limits dammit!).I would've abandoned the hell out of that car with a MEAN Bender mixed with George Jefferson pimp strut.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I'd just walk my #@* home. I bug out when people pull off to slow from a light, five days in traffic? They can have the car. Just get me out of there.
I hate people like you. I always pull off slow because there is always a chance some IDIOT  will run his red light. So if you beep at me, I will just beep back at you. Have some patience man.
smh.gif
That nonsense drives me insane. I'll take off when I feel it's right, if you honk me, then I'll roll at 15 mph in front of you to the next light just to piss you off.
I'm with you myt. People pulling slow from a light don't think about others who would like to make it too.

I'd just walk my #@* home. I bug out when people pull off to slow from a light, five days in traffic? They can have the car. Just get me out of there.
I hate people like you. I always pull off slow because there is always a chance some IDIOT  will run his red light. So if you beep at me, I will just beep back at you. Have some patience man.
smh.gif
That nonsense drives me insane. I'll take off when I feel it's right, if you honk me, then I'll roll at 15 mph in front of you to the next light just to piss you off.
I'm with you myt. People pulling slow from a light don't think about others who would like to make it too.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

smh.gif

See DC, while preventing yourself from being smashed at an intersection, you can indirectly be the cause of someone right behind you being killed...lose/lose just drive _, we tryna catch the weedman before he dip/ get it back to the house before 12 get behind us 
laugh.gif

smh.gif

See DC, while preventing yourself from being smashed at an intersection, you can indirectly be the cause of someone right behind you being killed...lose/lose just drive _, we tryna catch the weedman before he dip/ get it back to the house before 12 get behind us 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

smh.gif

laugh.gif

?

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

smh.gif

laugh.gif

?

Back
Top Bottom