News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

That's cuz Zack Snyder sucks and Joss Whedon was a poor choice to bring in to try and fix a Snyder established universe instead of having him create from scratch.

JL was going to fail regardless. It was predestined. When BvS didn't make at least a billion the writing was on the wall for the outcome of all Snyder related movies.

With more hindsight and retrospect I think WB thought they had the next Bay with Snyder's all style and no substance approach where lack of actual substance can be made up with directly adapting random iconic DC comic panels to film in lieu of narrative/theme/story structure.

And that's just a glimpse of Snyder's decision making and imagination when he has creative control. Its one thing to decide to make a Dark Knight Returns movie adaption. Its even one thing to introduce a darker more edgeir Superman. Its an entirely another to have a Superman origin movie with **** messages like human society sucks don't show your powers and let loved ones die, have Superman murder the villain and present it as the only solution, and grandiose 9/11 imagery in the final act and THEN after introduce an older Bat**** insane Batman that's hellbent on killing the threat that is Superman cuz.

All of that is **** Snyder's idea (Managed to even damage Wonder Woman in a smaller role to the point it has to be ignored). With no correlation or resemblance to the comics. Not even Elseworld stories I think :lol: The best parts of those two movies are a Batman warehouse scene and ****ing Russell Crowe on a soon to be dead Krypton.
man of steel was legit imo

Breh, Eleven is going to be in Godzilla? Wut

Wantanabe too, I just read it's a sequel to the 2014 one

It looks like Godzilla vs Kong will be the 3rd film

I have to continue reading Saga. Forgot at what part I stopped.
Just restart from the beginning.

They’re on a break right now and will continue new issues sometime next year. So you have time to catch up.

godzilla looking real agile there
giphy.gif

gon' need to see him do a dropkick
tumblr_p6ryxaafX51taibz9o1_500.gif

what's saga???
just a quick synopsis of what its about
Space/ Sci-Fi Comic book series by Brian K. Vaughn. About a couple (that are different races and are at war with each other) that have a kid together and now are on the run from bounty hunter’s and space royalty to kill the kid. Really fun and great read. Top comic book outside of DC/Marvel that didn’t have a lot of promotion at the release.

My favorite comic book title next to Amazing Spider-Man.

In Godzilla: King of the Monsters, Ghidorah has a divergent frontal lobe density in each of its heads, rendering each head capable of independent thoughts. Its scales are capable of running bioelectrical currents through its body and its dermal layer is coated with aurum. It can generate "hurricane-force" winds due to hyper-tensile on the muscle tendons of the wings. Its body's electro-receptor molecular biology can create electrical currents and localized storm systems as it travels. This results in the stratosphere being torn open by thunder and lightning as it takes flight.[47]

yeah dont see how he can win
mothra gonna need to step up

Back
Top Bottom