News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

first aquaman with 1-week early screening and this one tops it with two weeks :lol:

i hope this doesn't become the norm though I wouldn't mind that for A4 but really, just release the movie early unless they're just trying to boost that opening numbers as they'll count that extra early screening day

hellboy-2019-excl-wm.jpg

budget was probably too high and they weren't happy with the first twos box office performance, this one is rated r and most rated r films are expected to make less hence the budget tends to be lower

i think everyone wants the trilogy to finish and the studio probably regret not giving the funding to del toro after the shape of water won best movie but it is what it is

Yeah, I wanted them to finish the trilogy and I enjoyed Perlman as Hellboy.

Yea.. those movies and first 2 blade films + plus the late 80s early 90s batman films (the 2 Keaton ones) never get mentioned when talking the current state/quality of CBMs

Singer/xmen get wayyyyy too much credit.. and frankly I rank all of the above over X1 and x2 on my CBM rankings (obviously not the 3rd blade film)

JLD is still in the works, DC is just in that wait and see phase right now

they are just greenlighting low budget films right now and chances are they'll wait and see how Swamp Thing does in the DC app

i kind of want to see his interpretation of count of monte cristo though

Speaking of GDT.... I would watch all of these films...

He would've done JLD well in my opinion... Walter Hamada needs to give that man a call and apologize for the previous incompetence....
View attachment 2217868
I'd like to read this "Hulk pilot", see what his PR2 would've been about.

Def would want to see his Count of Montecristo. Wonder what Memphisto's Bridge is about.

Justice League Dark? When Hack Snyder, Joss Whedon and a 300 mil budget couldn’t even do a proper Justice League?

EA8F3931-C91E-4331-A486-14131C5E99C6.gif

Back
Top Bottom